What's new

FS: Iphone 3GS 16gb WHITE, Air rifle accessories. scopes, mounts, pistols.. ect.

Reaction score
I have for sale Iphone 3GS 16gb white, it was my girlfriends she has upgraded to Iphone 4. All boxed with everything there excellent condition. £240 + post.

I have for sale due to been messed around by a gun shop in Cornwall.. Two scopes they are both brand new in the boxes, the nighteater has never been out of the box. The Targetmaster has been put on a AA EV2 to zero the rifle, then put back in the box. So both perfect condition.
I bought the AA EV2 a while ago, to find the previous owner had mounted the scope with ill matched mounts and damaged the scope tube. I sorted it out with the shop and they agreed to replace the scope. While waiting a stupid amount of time for this replacement to get to me, I bought the Targetmaster and the BKL mounts. I since sold the rifle as and the new owner didn't want the scope. So as it is new I agreed to sell the rifle only. Target shooting isn't for me.. An impulse buy.. we have all done at some point.. I am sticking to vermin control.. and my HW100..
so For sale I have,

Nikko Stirling TargetMaster, 10-50x60 FT reticule in box as new..£240. Mounted once, zero'd with 20-30 shots then removed and re-boxed.
nikko Stirling NightEater, 10-50x60 LRX reticule, £190. never been out of box.
A set of BKL 30mm mounts 1" extended off set double strap dovetail fitting. part # BKL302
link to mounts, http://www.uttings.c...-mount-bkl-302/
Mounts in box used to mount the scope mentioned earlier then re-boxed. £40

Having a clear out of shooting stuff,
HW45 pistol .22 boxed as new cond, black £180
Ritcher optiks 3-9x50 scope 1" tube with mounts £35
Webley pistols, tempest & Typhoon Typhoon is boxed with paperwork and mint condition.. ask if interested.

I would prefer pick up in person, I will post but will have to be recorded signed for and insured. and payment cleared into my bank before posting. Paypal accepted as a GIFT or cheque bank transfer. contact me on 07935597638 if interested. Kind regards, Mark.

Pictures can be emailed to you I will get them on here as soon as I can, but they look just the same as they do on Uttings website..