What's new

FS: Brand new womans ugg boots, perfect xmas gift!!

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
alright folks

to cut the story short, paid £279.99 cash for these in a shop when i was in england november last year for a long weekend break, it was a gift for my gf at the time

well...lets just say, that didnt work out, and was she **** gettin the boots! :D

anyways...dont ask how, but i lost the receipt!! :cry:

so, i have kept these in the wardrobe til now to give someone else the chance to buy them as a xmas gift to their special someone at a good price

these are the real deal with all the documents included, brand new and unworn, plastic still wrapped round the boots, and original box in undamaged, uncrushed condition, boots are black suede, with white fur up the side and inside, with laces on the side, they are really really nice boots!! and not one of the common models found in every shop.

they are a US size 8, which is a UK 5 1/2

was gonna ask £200 ish for them, but to be honest, i dont want to keep them any longer, and having them in my room is a constant reminder of the now, ex! id rather someone else was able to treat their decent other halfs / sisters / mums / daughters at a fraction of the original cost :)

so £175 ono delivered i think is pretty reasonable

cheers

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I just got my gf a pair of these. I can highly recommend them if you are looking for a way to get out of trouble ;)

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
haha! very good ideas there!

and just to think these were a gift for me to kinda say sorry for a hard couple of months before xmas where i was working far from home and only able to come back at the weekend, maybe even every second weekend...

no great hardship you would think eh?? especially since the wages were about 4 times what i was on!! a quick dash wasnt going to hurt anyone, and it gave her a lot of the lifestyle she enjoyed. grrrrrrrrrr b***h!!

she cheated on me...lovely...

so she was shown the steel toecap of the size 11 up her arse and booted the hell away from me! and i kept the lovely boots :D

heres more pics

gold metal insert on the heel

the sole

the box

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Dude that's real bad treatment... glad you're not one of those who puts up with that sort of selfish behaviour!! :thumbs:

Anyways back on topic - my missus would love these but my wallet won't lol. Just bought her Elton John tickets for Christmas so that's me outta the game :(

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
yeah, very much so mate, at the start of the relationship i was a bit of a walkover, but its taught me a lot. and eventually had enuff, hense why i told her to poke her erse when she wanted these "becuase, your never gonna wear em are ya" pffffffffft

noticed a lot about her that i started not to like, a constant demand of having things. including being insured on my rex and evo lol! if she was a decent bird maybe the evo, but the rex, behave darlin lol!

first sensible offer and il be very happy to see the end of these.

i said the same to a lad on mlr earlier, and he thought 100 was a decent offer...hahahhaha ok son

at 175 its already a fair whack off, but something close to that would be fine :)

K

kababaka

Just bought some leather uggs! they are toasty warm and def worth the £££
It's an interesting thing to see up for sale on S15oc! Like it though! More girls stuff on here please! hahaha!

MWTech

Trader
Reaction score
my dads spoke to a lad at his work potentially buying for his daughter, and i have agreed £150 with him

il match that to someone here, plus £5 postage uk mainland

get in first and il say to my dad iv sold em before his work mate comes back :)

M

MigzS15

Hey there.
Im interested in getting them for my gf... but im not too sure what her shoe size is :| Shes going to kill me if I ask her. lol
If she is the same I think i'll take them off your hands.
Would you be willing to send them out to South Africa? If so, could you find out the cost of postage to Cape Town in South Africa?
Also, how would you like the payment to be made?
Thanks. Michail

M

MigzS15

Im also hoping that the shipping charges aren't too extravigant..
Earlier this year I wanted to buy a pair of HKS Mechanic gloves and... 10 Pounds shipping!!! Thats almost as much as the gloves :wack:

I'll post on this thread later on tonight after I find out her size. Hopefully its the same size (Holding thumbs on this) :)

M

MigzS15

Noooooooooooo!!!!!
Just as I thought, the shoes you selling are too small... :cry:

Sorry man, looks like im out the running for getting them.
Good luck with the sale.