What's new

FS: Car Mascots For Sale!!!

G

Gina

a HA! perfect thankyou!!!

will edit it!

re a rabbit, im sure i wont stop making them, is there noone who could take it for you, a friend/family member?
hey hey! just read your post.
if the people who pay via paypal send the money over as a 'Gift' then they pay the fees, not you :) that'd save you altering the prices according to fees/taxes, the customer pays if they send it as a 'Gift'

:)

PS, i'd love one of these, but I dont have a permanent address at the moment so will have to wait a while, assuming you're not stopping production in the near future? :)
cheers

Reaction score
Country
i could.. but.. ahh i'l start thinking up a colour scheme. hahaha. got a long busy week, then i'm away for a month, so i'l hit you back then :)

how small can you make them? i mean how small is one made out of like babies socks? coz i just had a wicked idea, but it'd need to be small, like the sun and VERY VERY LUCKY. haha

Reaction score
Guys i bought one of these of gina through driftworks. I have it it's awesome but currently don;t have the car as it's in the garage after a guy drove into the back of me.

Cheers Gina

Reaction score
ill phone you later and tell you about it, i don't want to clutter up gina's thread

G

Gina

Guys i bought one of these of gina through driftworks. I have it it's awesome but currently don;t have the car as it's in the garage after a guy drove into the back of me.

Cheers Gina
oh!!! nooooo!!!! :(
glad you liked yours ( not that i can remember what it was :O )

EDIT - baby blue and green one!

Reaction score
yep blue for the car, green for the skid wheels. You must have it written down somewhere or else you have a incredable memory :)

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
yeah Richy you'll have to let me know what the heck happened mate :(

Gina - just sent you the money as gift via PayPal :thumbs: Can't wait to get my mascot although I'm sure my boys will claim it as their own as soon as the packaging is off lol :wack:

G

Gina

I'm sure I'll be ordering another lol!! :D
*big grin*

and you can also show other drifty people, you know, free advertising and all! :D lol

I'll be taking some along to the norfolk drift day next weekend, hopefully ill sell some!