What's new

FS: S15 Spec R

L

luz008

forgot to say its had the turbo gaskets replaced so is all sorted.
really need it gone so will take alot less than i know its worth, make me an offer

D

david

just goes to show how hard things are to shift now. 6 months ago this would be well whipped up at 8 grand.hope it goes soon cause its a bargain:nod:

L

luz008

yeah i know, but im not that bothered about the money side of things, i just need it gone

N

Norro

Well if you want to get rid of it quickly I can offer £6000. I know thats quite a bit less than you were asking but it is all I have to spend at the moment.

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
Think I can easily predict the response to that one!!

L

luz008

new years bump :rolleyes:

best offer i've had is £7.5k, but will take them a couple weeks to get cash and i really really need to sell so if anyone is interested at that price.
i really didn't want to go this low, but i need to sell, cheapest spec r i've ever seen

Reaction score
Country
gutted, if i had the cash i'd bite your arm off, I'm trying to pool funds to get an S15. Planning to sell my FTO but that isn't going at all and people only offering silly money for it so dunno what to do.

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
gutted, if i had the cash i'd bite your arm off, I'm trying to pool funds to get an S15. Planning to sell my FTO but that isn't going at all and people only offering silly money for it so dunno what to do.
Another FTO owner wanting to make the move.

You wont regret it :D

Luz you say the money side of things does not bother you which I read as you dont need the money.

If this is the case why not put it in storage while your away? (assuming you are comming back?)

Or if you do need the money try and sell it to a Jap car dealer, although they might not offer you much either.

Reaction score
Country
Well like i say in my intro section thread, i love the S15 and all rare jap motors, thats what drew me to the FTO in the first place but i'm now 27 and have 7 years no claims bonus on my insurance so it's time to up the ante and it would be nice to top my twin bro as his first ever car was a 200sx S13 which he had when he was 24, jammy get!!!!!

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Well like i say in my intro section thread, i love the S15 and all rare jap motors, thats what drew me to the FTO in the first place but i'm now 27 and have 7 years no claims bonus on my insurance so it's time to up the ante and it would be nice to top my twin bro as his first ever car was a 200sx S13 which he had when he was 24, jammy get!!!!!
Ive only just turned 24 ;)

Had my FTO GPvR when I was 21 :p