What's new

FS: Japanese Translations

Reaction score
Country
Hello, just putting the word out that I do Japanese to English translations of auction sheets, inspection, insurance or service and maintenance records with any legible handwriting translated and formatted in English for about 5 euro per page.

PM me or e-mail jpservicetranslation@outlook.jp if there is anything I can do for you.

Reaction score
Country
Bookmarked this thread as I would like to use your services for my Japanese history.

Reaction score
Country
Thanks, if you are able to scan it (preferably in black and white) and e-mail it to me, I can let you know about how long it would take and how much it would cost. Generally I need about three weeks per 10 pages.

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Oooo this is interesting! Not that it matters now as I have bought the car anyway but I may well be in touch so you can translate my cars auction sheets, just for her records. I spent ages trying to translate it, I did about 50% before I gave up :p
Oh and then I got an app to translate some of the paperwork that came with the car, and it informed me the following - that's when I gave it up as a bad job hahaha ;)

Reaction score
Country
Haha, what!? That software is trying to translate, rather poorly, from Japanese to Chinese. Feel free to send me your service history.

Lil SpecR

Reaction score
Website
www.ejmcarphotography.co.uk
Country
Instagram
@lil_ej_x
Haha, what!? That software is trying to translate, rather poorly, from Japanese to Chinese. Feel free to send me your service history.
Haha, made me laugh but didn't help much ;)
I have shed loads of service history/booklets etc so I will sift through what I do want sorting (may take a while) however I will be in touch shortly with the auction sheet, thats something I defo want translating :)