What's new

FS: FS: GAEMS Vanguard Black Edition 19" Personal Gaming Environment

Reaction score
Country
Up for sale is a used GAEMS Vanguard Black Edition. It is the 19" version. I originally purchased this for my deployment and it worked out great. There are some scuffs/Scratches on the case, but the screen is perfect. I don't have the shoulder strap for it, but it comes with the 2 accessory bags, hdmi cable (I think might be faulty, but will include a 3' cable as well), remote control, and dual voltage power supply (has US style plug).

I think the HDMI cable might be a bit faulty as occasionally when you power up your system (I used my PS4), it would go to a grey screen. Removing and plugging in the HDMI cable would fix it. I don't think it's the screen itself as when you power on the screen, the logo displays just fine. It would just occasionally do it when you power on the system.

I'm asking £175 obo. Can ship within the EU or US without any import fees.

If you have any questions, or would like to see more pics, please send me a PM or email me at SkylineLvr82@gmail.com.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Price drop.

I have noticed that if the grey screen appears during startup, either unplugging the HDMI cable, then plugging it back in will bring up the picture. Also, if you connect the HDMI cable after powering on the screen it tends to work as well.

Since the screen appears to be a bit faulty, I am open to offers.