What's new

FS: FS: Tamiya TA-06 Pro Chassis + extras

Reaction score
Country
Up for sale is my practically brand new Tamiya TA-06 Pro Chassis. I've only ran it maybe 5 times for probably a total run time of 30 min max. I'm only selling this as I'm looking to get a new laptop. I won't be too heartbroken if I don't sell it as I do want to keep it. It's a fun toy that is capable of touring or drifting, depending on how you want to drive. I have fully assembled it, but I haven't adjusted any of the arms 100%. I just measured them by eye as I assembled it.

Below is the list of everything that is included.

• Tamiya TA-06 Pro Chassis (Fully assembled w/ all spare parts in the box. Had to cut part of the top motor mount for the motor to fit properly)
  • Sanwa/Airtronics MX-V and 17.5T Brushless Set Combo (Hand controller, motor, and esc)
  • EVOLVE GF 10mm Offset Gun Metal wheels
  • RC Super Driftech Tires - 24mm Width
  • Pandora RC PAB-025 Nissan Silvia S15 Spec-R Body (decent cut job for the first time, not painted, includes 2x body kit, and light buckets)
  • HobbyKing EC06 50W 5A Balance/Charger w/accessories (great little charger/balancer. It includes the power supply, but comes with a US spec cord, all that is needed is a UK spec cord and it'll be all set)
  • Turnigy nano-tech 2000mAh 2S1P 20~40C LiFePo4 Transmitter Pack (modified and installed in the hand controller)
  • Turnigy nano-tech 5300mah 2S2P 50~100C Hardcase Lipo Pack x2 (these 2 will last hours on the track, ok maybe not hours, but a very long time)
  • Tamiya TA-06 Center One Way Pulley Set (18T) 54302
  • Tamiya TA-06 Rear Ball Diff Set (52T) 54306
  • Tamiya TA-06 Front Direct Coupling (39T) 54304
  • Tamiya TA-06 Carbon Battery Hatch 54314

I'm asking £375 shipped. This was not cheap to get imported to the UK from Japan. Although I could have purchased some of the parts here in the UK, it was relatively cheaper to just get it from Japan. Damn those custom fees/taxes.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
It's a fun little toy, wish I had more time to drive it. Getting back to school this August, so need to get a new computer/upgrade my current one.

Reaction score
Country
Would you split and sell the shell seperate

Last edited by a moderator:

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Ahhh I want this so bad but just cant justify it this month :(

Reaction score
Country
Just found out that the wife has a cracked wheel that will need to be replaced.

Need to sell this fast to help with costs.....

PM me if interested.....​

Reaction score
Country
Near Brandon, Suffolk. I'm stationed at RAF Lakenheath.

A little over an hour from London.

Last edited: