What's new

5.7 L V8 Honda S2000

B9NKO

Reaction score
Just thought id put on some pictures of a project i was involved in a couple of months ago, We put a Corvette 5.7L V8 LS1 engine in my mates Honda S2000, it was quite a big project but the 3 of us (me, my brother and my mate who owns the car) got it done in just a couple of weeks just doing evenings after work and the odd weekend, its been mapped at approx 425Bhp and the sound it makes is incredible!! These are just some rubbish pictures i took from my iphone, ill get some proper photos on soon, these ones are from when we were nearly finished.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Country
Hey Mate! i met you the other week when i came up to see Luke (i'm importing the white S15) still not found an oem bonnet haha

The s2000 is awesome! it's weird that a V8 seems right at home in there

here's a vid i got the last time i came up to Tegiwa, coincidentally the day i bought the S15 in Japan!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=FHO7qZIblQU

Reaction score
Country
Wow props to you guys for getting a v8 in there, have you gone for a test run yet? wonder how she goes..

Reaction score
Country
wow. now that is a TIGHT fit!

whats the deal with doing an engine swap? i heard you had to get it approved by a garage for the dvla to sign it off, and garages will only approve something they've fitted? :s

B9NKO

Reaction score
Wow props to you guys for getting a v8 in there, have you gone for a test run yet? wonder how she goes..
It goes very well it's all up and running on the road, few teething problems like no speedo or power steering yet but it goes well and sounds even better!!

B9NKO

Reaction score
Hey Mate! i met you the other week when i came up to see Luke (i'm importing the white S15) still not found an oem bonnet haha

The s2000 is awesome! it's weird that a V8 seems right at home in there

here's a vid i got the last time i came up to Tegiwa, coincidentally the day i bought the S15 in Japan!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_profilepage&v=FHO7qZIblQU
Hi mate, I'm sure there was a bonnet for sale on here?? You will have to let me know when your s15 arrives I'd like to come see it!