What's new

Posting on forum from mobile

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've got a HTC Desire HD and am unable to post threads, send PM's or reply's on the forum, I can view it fine but am unable to write text at all. Any help appreciated.

Tom

Reaction score
I had the problem recently with my Desire too, I use my phone more than my laptop... infact I'm on my phone right now.

When you click on the text box to type something nothing happens unless you tap the a/A box in the top left of the control bar, once you've done that you can type without a problem. You have to do it every time you want to reply to something though, which is a pain. I think it must be an Android glitch as it never used to do it.

Reaction score
Just changed my browser to dolphin, you're right, its loads better than the standard one, it still won't let me reply properly though, have to use Adams tip.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Are you using the full site or the mobile version? I don't have any problems with the mobile version. Full versions of many posting sites can be a challenge, particularly Facebook...

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Having alot of issues with this on iPhone, doesn't have back or forward options withing threads etc, I have to follow the links of the emails to get to the last posts and pm's.

S

S15 SILVIA

Really?
I don't have any problems on my iPhone! Can do everything I can do on my home computer. I can even post pics using the photobucket app etc.
using it now infact!
To view pms, tap on the notifications tab, then tap inbox.
Mike

Mike

Reaction score
Country
I'll have a play tomorrow take some screen shots. I don't get any tabs on anything!

Mike

Reaction score
Country
Maybe I was been a tard? Working now! When I pressed full site the other day it came up with "forbidden link" or summit similar!? Nevermind! Sorted!

S

S15 SILVIA

Ha ha.
Yeh I always use the full site even on my iPhone. Much better site than the mobile one, and don't find it any slower either. Your also limited on the mobile forum as good as it is!