What's new

very happy :)

Reaction score
Country
Instagram
@4ndy_hunt
Sorry for my slow replies - thanks for the nice things your saying and for not telling ne the usual crap of 'your life is over' and 'they're so expensive' etc.... Some people at my work have done things thier way and tried to suggest it will be the same for me - I don't think so lol. If I've managed to throw money at and treat a car like a baby for years I'll happily face up to my responsibilities to a real one lol.....
I find people that tell you "your life is over" when you are having a baby either dont have a kid or there idea of life is going out a getting smashed which I dont see as much of a life (whats the point if you cant remember it?).
As for the money you spend on them yes its a lot. but its worth while and if you want to cut costs it like every thing else there is a large second hand market for baby bits and bobs. Also the supermarkets have lots of good baby lines that are just as good as the brands. We made a few mistakes when buying stuff for our baby due to miss information and over egerness but you soon learn what your child needs and what you want them to have.
In the end its up to the pair of you to do what you want and what you think is best for your child.
you'll be fine :thumbs:

(sorry for the random info/rant post)

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
Thanks again :) and suspect, I totally agree with you. I'm not a drinker and this is all planned so I don't think I'm in for any great shocks tbh...

Reaction score
Country
Congrats mate, my boys 2 now and he's such a cool kid, I know you gonna have a wonderful time...

Def get the Recaro seats, I'm on my second one now (out grew the first) top quality and lets be honest she'll choose the buggy, you get the seats :)

Hope everything goes well...

Reaction score
Country
Congrats mate!

Excellent news :nod:

I’ve been having a lot of talks lately about at what age you should have kids...obviously this doesn’t matter as long as you’re both ready, it all depends on your situation as everyone is different. I thought 26-28 was my ideal age but tbh I think its going to be sooner (23 atm)

If you have a girl name her Silvia :D...no don’t really that was a joke lol

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
I'm 27 so it's a good age IMO... We were waiting until absolutely everything in our lives was in order but that's just a stupid idea, either we'd be dead or unable to have kids by then lol

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Well it's a boy :nod: we found out this morning. We sort of knew anyway because every the first born of every male on my side of the family is always a boy all the way back to my great grandad, maybe even further than that... Hope for his sake he likes Japanese cars or I'll bore him to tears as he gets older lol

DeanS15

Reaction score
Country
Would be nice if he became an f1 driver and shared his millions with me later on lol

S15AK

Reaction score
Country
nice one Dean :) I've got an 8yr old lad now, and it’s been very hard to get them into karting, not many places let them drive the decent karts (still juniors) until they are 10! if you want to get them in early you have to buy and race your own kart. I've looked into it lol.. He has got the touch though I think, when he goes on bumper cars he can drift it and put corrective lock on :)

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
congrats.... my two girls are too young for carts....that will change.