What's new

Forum Help: Permissions

L

lococard1

Hello,

It seems my other forum account has been stripped of all its permissions.

I can't post, make a thread, view members posts etc.

Is there a reason for that?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Please always read the rules when you register and the full details when you change your email address. Nearly all the big web mail providers treat forum emails as spam unless you add the webmaster address into your safe senders. Gmail is particularly renowned for this. As your first account is awaiting you to confirm your new Gmail address, I suggest you look in your spam folder for the confirmation email around the time you changed your address. If you've deleted it, request a lost password, then look for a new email.

It is also against the rules to have more than one forum account, so please confirm when you've got your first account sorted so that we can delete the second one.

L

lococard1

Please always read the rules when you register and the full details when you change your email address. Nearly all the big web mail providers treat forum emails as spam unless you add the webmaster address into your safe senders. Gmail is particularly renowned for this. As your first account is awaiting you to confirm your new Gmail address, I suggest you look in your spam folder for the confirmation email around the time you changed your address. If you've deleted it, request a lost password, then look for a new email.

It is also against the rules to have more than one forum account, so please confirm when you've got your first account sorted so that we can delete the second one.
My email address has been confirmed as I am receiving emails from s15oc.com into my inbox (not my junk mail)

I've reset my password and then changed it and I'm still unable to post.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Your account still shows it's awaiting email confirmation. I've sent you an email myself. Please reply to it, then I'll manually update your account. :)