meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
you can get those at max brennars can't you :p

T

thatsme59

it not snakes and spiders you have to worry about it the bloody drop bears!

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
that's why I wear a hard hat when I go out.

S

Snilsson

I would like to go to Australia too, seems really nice and relaxed. I'm getting depressed if I have to stand through 6-7months of snow and darkness again. :(
If not a job, I could possibly go to some sort of college or similair. I need to do some research and see what my chances are of getting my foot into something. :)

S

Snilsson

And btw, what town(s) can you recommend? I don't wan't to be in a too small town or too cold but not too hot either. If it has a larger car culture and a beach it's a big plus :)

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I think about 90% of the population of OZ live on the coast. You would probably be best sticking to the main cities. Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth are the main ones, but it depends on what you do for a living too.

S

Snilsson

Yea, you're probably right. :) I'm educated mechanic but work in administration at a Mercedes/Nissan dealership, I don't know if there's lots of jobs in that business but It wouldn't kill me to do some more years in school. Just haven't decided what I wan't to study in that case.

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country
There is plenty of mechanic jobs and I am sure that you could find something similar to what you are doing over here. It is just a matter of getting the resident visa approved. That is the biggest hurdle.

meddler

Staff member
Reaction score
Country