What's new

Snow and Ice

K

kababaka

After a whole week off work with the school closures - I am now having to go into work tomorrow.
My S15 has snow tyres on it, and as an auto it has a snow mode. Has anyone else been out in their S15's since the snow came? How are you finding it?!

The Rasheen would be much better, it has been a godsend in the snow! It has been able to go anywhere!:thumbs: (fitted with rally tyres for mud and snow) But Mitto is away overnight so have to use the S15! :(

Reaction score
Country
Hey I've got got an auto aswel and tried the snow button today.
It was ok in the snow, it feels like there's less gas as you take your foot of the brake pedel.
Either way I had no problems. Well the wheel did spin the once but nothing major. I still havnt tried the power button lol.

K

kababaka

Hey I've got got an auto aswel and tried the snow button today.
It was ok in the snow, it feels like there's less gas as you take your foot of the brake pedel.
Either way I had no problems. Well the wheel did spin the once but nothing major. I still havnt tried the power button lol.
Yeah, it's starting you in 2nd gear I think.

I haven't used the power button yet, it uses a lot more fuel I think!:down:

Reaction score
Country
Starts you in second gear.. Cool.
When this snow 100% goes I will try the power botton.
It be quite cool if you use that button as a NOS button lol

K

kababaka

:D haha only if you want to spin it!

oh...I thought you said when it is 100% snow...doh!

The power mode prob just holds the gears for longer...but i'm not sure.

Last edited:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
I haven't driven mine for 2 weeks cos I've got the Stagea now hehe :p

But... fired her up this morning for a run out and as soon as I left the area she's being stored in over winter I managed near 90 deg sideways without hardly putting down any throttle... icy to say the least lol :D

K

kababaka

I haven't driven mine for 2 weeks cos I've got the Stagea now hehe :p

But... fired her up this morning for a run out and as soon as I left the area she's being stored in over winter I managed near 90 deg sideways without hardly putting down any throttle... icy to say the least lol :D
:D You just couldn't resist could you!?