What's new

What do you think of the Nissan...

K

kababaka

Rasheen! :ghey:

We've just got one, not my choice but I am looking forward to having this for the winter! (with snow tyres on it we'll never get stuck muhahaha)

I kinda like how it looks totally ugly, and bizzare, and yet will turn some heads, as nobody is going to know what the hell it is!

What do you think? Love it or hate it? (I won't be offended if you hate it)

K

kababaka

Just seen it in the flesh! It looks so cool! I like it! Gets the thumbs up from me!

Reaction score
Not my cup of tea visually, more of a 110 defender kind of guy.

What engine it's got?
How old it iss it?

K

kababaka

Not my cup of tea visually, more of a 110 defender kind of guy.

What engine it's got?
How old it iss it?
1.5 petrol/manual

It's very slow apparently! I haven't driven it yet! I think initially it looks mental, but in the metal it's really nice! :thumbs: I will be using it if it snows! S15 + SNOW = DEAD
It's pretty old 1996 I think!

Yes, it's very different from a 110 defender! It's very small! Like a mini 4x4

Reaction score
haha i cant say i would drive one, it looks like it should be in the middle east some where with a 50 cal in the back!!

K

kababaka

As I said it actually looks pretty cool in the metal. It's weird, and I shouldn't like it, but I do!

Jay

Reaction score
sorry but that looks awful. bet spares will be impossible to find and being that its fairly old, my money is on needing some parts sooner rather than later

K

kababaka

It's a combination of a Nissan Sunny and a GTI-R as far as spares are concerned, so should be fine. Nissan have service parts available - already checked :nod:

I think what you meant to say was IN YOUR OPINION it looks awful. I think it's very quirky. Mat took it to Mallory yesterday, and everyone that had been saying it was ugly loved it when they saw it! You just got to think outside of the box. The S15, is VERY easy to like, can't imagine anyone saying it's not a nice looking car. But I think the Rasheen needs to be looked at with different eyes in order to like it. It's kinda riddiculous, but at the same time awesome! :thumbs:

Last edited:
K

kababaka

:D Good job you're wife knows what she's doing and took it upon herself to get you an S15, who knows where you'd be!:thumbs: lol

Jay

Reaction score
:D Good job you're wife knows what she's doing and took it upon herself to get you an S15, who knows where you'd be!:thumbs: lol
ha!! the choice of car was totaly mine. she just gave a few criteria (such as the kids had to be able to fit in the back). the only other imput she had was to say i wasnt allowed to get a skyline. as she very rarely ever drives it and aint a petrolhead, its pretty much just a car to her.

i always wanted a '15, it was the car of choice for all my xbox car games and one of my dream cars along with the aforementioned skyline. the wife knows better than to interfere too much in my car obsession...

K

kababaka

ha!! the choice of car was totaly mine. she just gave a few criteria (such as the kids had to be able to fit in the back). the only other imput she had was to say i wasnt allowed to get a skyline. as she very rarely ever drives it and aint a petrolhead, its pretty much just a car to her.

i always wanted a '15, it was the car of choice for all my xbox car games and one of my dream cars along with the aforementioned skyline. the wife knows better than to interfere too much in my car obsession...
You got away with that pretty well then, the back is teeny!
So it wasn't you who got the S15 as a wedding gift from your wife? I'm sure that was you...

Reaction score
saw this on the driftworks forum. looks:down: sorry. should have bought a cube there pimp as Fcuk