We now have 200 members.....

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
hey guys finally we have 200 members
i know its not a lot compared to other forums but i think its been great to get so many S15 owners from around the world to one place to share all there experiences
hopefully we can get this forum known to others and the coming D1 video will have a good shot of the stand we had at D1GP uk
hope all u guys out there are happy to be apart of the S15 family it forum wouldnt be anywhere without u guys

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
well when most of u guys went back to the seats i was still near by the stand and the had the golf cars and took a drive by of the stand and hopefully its a good one and they will show it on the D1 video aswell....o and they should have me in the background when kazama gets interview as i was stand right behind him hehe :D

J

Jono

Oh yes - that'll be great! When's it out and how do I get it? :thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Same difference at the moment :) We don't have an official membership fee, but if you make a donation towards the running of the forum or an event like we had at D1 last weekend, you become a 'Contributing Member' and your details are added to the unofficial club database. :thumbs:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Well done to all involved :clap:

I need that DVD, soemone tell me where, when etc. I wanna see Mings mug in the background :nod: :D