What's new

Fast & Furious 3 Tokyo Drift

S

S15R

Vandal said:
If you didn't like the first two, this one is definitely not for you. Almost no plot (who cares), but plenty of drool worthy cars.

I must warn anyone who is thinking about seeing this film, that there is some fairly graphic scenes of the lead character (can't even remember his name) totally destroying an S15 :cry: Disturbing stuff.

The silver S15 he drives at the end is by far the hotter of the two.

better than other cars in the film mate

350zs = omg totalled
fully moded rx-7 = in pieces
moded evo = wrecked badly

stockie blue s15 = panel damages

J

Jono

I saw this last night. Didn't enjoy the S15 wrecking scene :( but at least they salvaged the engine at the end! Though I think I saw them pull out an RB26 from under the bonnet?

Some drool-worthy cars and booty to match! :D

Cameo appearance from Vin Diesel at the end - was good to see him but the way they linked him in was SO weak! :rant: Mind you, he's aged a lot - looked pretty rough on the big screen!

Lead actor sucked bad. The two main Jap characters were alright.

Worth a watch, some sweet drifting going on at times - particularly the 'dusk' scene where she drifts him down the mountain with about 8 other cars all drifting in perfect harmony - was actually quite serene at that point I thought.

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
The best part in the movie is when the real "Drift King" Keichi Tsuchiya makes an appearance :D He even has 2 lines in japanese :)

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Havent seen it yet, but will do :nod:

Vandal said:
The silver S15 he drives at the end is by far the hotter of the two.
Mmmmm..... what colour was the other "not so hot" one......... :wave: :thumbs: :D