What's new

S15 OWNERS CLUB (Queensland)

Reaction score
so no dyno day??? would be a good way to get lots of interest also possibly the thought of a sausage sizzle sale there... and maybe open it to all s thingy's?? either way i'll see you on the 23rd. People keen for another cruise? and if so you want help to organise somewhere hendo?

Reaction score
I knew you would bail me up about the dyno. Gotta ring him today. Yeah for sure on the burnt snag deal, maybe even a show and shine type of thing and yeah those other S things also. Trent wants bring his traillered green dyno queen 13 hey?

Reaction score
I'm already booked in. Should have my exhaust finished by then and the boost wound up, interested to see how much I make.

Reaction score
yeah he is keen and i know spaso wants in too. trent just said he is keen to help out with cooking the snags and **** if you need.

Reaction score
Rasi you coming, it's around the corner and I want to see what that thing is putting out.

Forgot to mention, the more cars we get the cheaper it will be by a few $$ each.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Thinking about doing a cruise out to Somerset / Wivenhoe via Mt Glorious the weekend before the Dyno Day event, Anyone interested.

R

Rasi

Hey soulds great... I haven't had it on the dyno yet only the guy before me.... so would like to know for sure how much power.

Reaction score
captain... haha awesome.... yeah cruise sounds good... trying to work out a rattle i got though... and my suspension has copped a beating recently.. but she should still hold up for another one :)

Garth have you posted this info anywhere else? thinking it needs as much advertising as possible... don't want to let the dyno guys down by having like 10 cars show up... lol

R

Rasi

captain... haha awesome.... yeah cruise sounds good... trying to work out a rattle i got though... and my suspension has copped a beating recently.. but she should still hold up for another one :)

Garth have you posted this info anywhere else? thinking it needs as much advertising as possible... don't want to let the dyno guys down by having like 10 cars show up... lol

hey 10 will be an improvement on the last meet :p hehe

Reaction score
Yeah mate got it on Boost plus NS.com, only short thread with a link. You wonna put it on Evil Monkey and maybe JDMST. As we have discovered, the yes I'm gonna come response is huge, but what turns up on the day is dismal. On paper we should of had at least 25 cars at the last one and got 5 + The Captain. As Sam said Where are all the S15s you see driving around?

I will post info on the cruise over the weekend.

My Cat came today so I will be under the girl all weekend doing the Dumppipe, Anyone want to come and give me a hand? I will put on Booze for the winner.

Reaction score
i'd come man but i gots my nana's 80th thing this weekend so i'm off for a mountain run with my mum... hahaha... nice and slow

R

Rasi

Yeah mate got it on Boost plus NS.com, only short thread with a link. You wonna put it on Evil Monkey and maybe JDMST. As we have discovered, the yes I'm gonna come response is huge, but what turns up on the day is dismal. On paper we should of had at least 25 cars at the last one and got 5 + The Captain. As Sam said Where are all the S15s you see driving around?

I will post info on the cruise over the weekend.

My Cat came today so I will be under the girl all weekend doing the Dumppipe, Anyone want to come and give me a hand? I will put on Booze for the winner.

Would have liked to come and help (not sure how helpful I would be but I know how to drink :) ) but busy this weekend MOTOKHANA on tomorrow and can't wait :D just hope mt cotton don't kick me off coz of their noise restrictions... 90db :( but i did buy one of those noise restrictors for my cannon.. does a bit but not sure if its enough.