What's new

S15 OWNERS CLUB (Queensland)

U

udi

how much did those A1RM's set you back / where from? they actually sound like the goods from what i read!

Reaction score
Website
www.omgpham.com
Country
Car back from dint place, ****ing insane how well it turned out!
hey mate. could I ask who you took your car to?

I'm on the lookout for a good body shop, car has been to Cameron's before and I dropped it off at Fahren Customs today. But it Fahren doesn't do a good job, will want to find a new place.

D

dirtturbo

I haven't created an event yet on fb stupid phone won't let me but gsn meet on tomorrow night let me know if your interested in going and if you are come get me, because I think jeff will need my car tomorrow

N

nutty

hey mate. could I ask who you took your car to?

I'm on the lookout for a good body shop, car has been to Cameron's before and I dropped it off at Fahren Customs today. But it Fahren doesn't do a good job, will want to find a new place.
Went to "Pro Dint" on sangate road, tho they only do paintless.

Sam, keen for tomorrow but not sure what time ill be able to make it..

N

nutty

Didnt make it last night, saw the pics... anyone know the specs on the cr-cai's on the black s15?

D

dirtturbo

I created topic in events page for xmas meet trying to negotiate when suits the majority so hopefully not just the regulars show up if u come u might even get some candy if that at all is encouraging? Lol!

N

nutty

sweet day today.. im uploading some videos to youtube overnight.. ill link em here tomorrow when im at work

S

sammie_s15

hey all just posted events topic up for our next meet, I put up details about the Hardtuned Charity cruise as I thought that would b pretty awesome soooo let me know what you all think.