What's new

S15 OWNERS CLUB (Queensland)

Reaction score
its cool i couldn't have made it this weekend anyway. and sam if your worried about damage just take the corners slow... screw the other drivers if they care... just take it at your own pace... back on topic though... how is the dyno day looking for numbers.... see if we can do this

1. Garth
2. ME
3. Hanim + 4

Reaction score
Spoke to Josh this arvo and he is a go. Sam's is the show stopper at the door sadley no power run for her. there are other heads from other Forums but I want to see more members for this here forum confirm.
What about the Evil Monkey guys?
We should maybe do up a flyer and take to Archie Wednesday night?

R

Rasi

Hey Guys and Girls... Im In for next weekend as Hendo just said :D Should be good.

Reaction score
Yeah as for evil monkey guys... trent wont have his exhaust finished by sunday so he is probably coming but no car... spazo said he is coming but i'll remind him tomorrow when i see him... not sure if holly is throwing her beast on the dyno but she is keen to come down and say hi. havn't heard back from the rest of them as of yet but i'll check on them during the week. as for flyers i think it is prolly short notice being this sunday but if your keen to print up 30 or so we could sit them at adam's van so people can see them aswell as handing them out.

Reaction score
its cool i couldn't have made it this weekend anyway. and sam if your worried about damage just take the corners slow... screw the other drivers if they care... just take it at your own pace... back on topic though... how is the dyno day looking for numbers.... see if we can do this

1. Garth+2
2. ME
3. Hanim + 4
just added + 2 after me I think

Reaction score
Finally got my CAT back today so I will be ready to go sometime during the week. I'll see if Scott can sort my A/F out on the day for me so I will be getting down there early. Starting to think it's gonna be another fizzer, but it's only our second event. Josh and I are working on getting S15oc out there as I type this.

R

Rasi

Finally got my CAT back today so I will be ready to go sometime during the week. I'll see if Scott can sort my A/F out on the day for me so I will be getting down there early. Starting to think it's gonna be another fizzer, but it's only our second event. Josh and I are working on getting S15oc out there as I type this.
It would be a shame if it turned out to be a fizzer come on ppl get behind these events tell everyone... And yeah lets get s15oc out there :D

Reaction score
i've told probably about 20 people about it.. but always seem to get the impression that they are sounding interested to be nice lol

R

Rasi

I have put a post on skylinesaustralia.com and added the link. I have told them to e-mail me if they want a run on the day so ill let you know hendo if we get any skylines.

Reaction score
well its up on facebook lets see who is interested :D also garth could you contact them and ask if they would do a deal for 6 runs on a car? i want to compare the power stats to my last printouts... but i've had 2 with 2 different gears... want to see if much has changed at all

D

dirtturbo

maybe I shud go door knock on that black s15's house unless u want to Garth?

Reaction score
well its up on facebook lets see who is interested :D also garth could you contact them and ask if they would do a deal for 6 runs on a car? i want to compare the power stats to my last printouts... but i've had 2 with 2 different gears... want to see if much has changed at all
I rekon you could sort something out on the day mate, but I have to call him this week sometime about mine so I will ask. Pm Dynoking on boost if you don't want to wait on my lazy arse.

Reaction score
It also seems like more are coming to look then run. I think people are intimidated sort of because of the dyno, I would be if I wasn't involved and didn't know you guys. Also Powerplay is the day before so that might keep some heads away.

Reaction score
yeah... either way i get to throw my car on the dyno again so should be fun... i'm hoping it still makes over 200 haha

R

Rasi

Well My post on skylinesaustralia.com was deleted i think coz there was a link to the s150c . website for the details and i guess they are a bit funny about that.. posted it again though. Oh and I want over 210rwkw thats my goal or even 215rwkw would be nice :D but i will just have to wait and see.