What's new

S15 OWNERS CLUB (Queensland)

Reaction score
Funny how all you blokes have something to do all of a sudden, Nannas 80th, Motokhanas turn it up lol.

Reaction score
Hey hanim, welcome to the madness. Hope to put a face to the name at an event real soon.

Reaction score
Are you working on it tonight? coz im not doing anything
Sorry Rasi. Nah I didn't mate, did the prep work. Jacked it up, heat wrapped the dump etc. Have fun to day mate, don't let the old farts tell ya your to noisey lol

R

Rasi

Nah Mate the noise restrictor worked a treat... and only spun out twice ( the first two rounds :p) then I got the hang of it... :D

D

dirtturbo

hahah i got one :p i feel special... o so special
lol just rub it in! Jeff is offering to pay for me to go out to QLD raceway but its oh so scary i wud rather skid pan doesnt look lik there was any walls to hit either

Reaction score
DO IT!!!!! skid pan looks more scary then track to me... less margin for error.. but very slow speed... so yeah... and if you don't want to go ask him if he wants to pay for me to hit track hahahahah we'll be out there watching anyway so grab my number off garth and send me a msg when your out there

D

dirtturbo

its on the 1st June I think ppl watchin makes me more nervous I will just end up driving the corner hahahahaha I really wana try though I dunno he will prob talk me into it! so Keep that date free & ill msg u on FB to get ya number.

Reaction score
its on the 1st June I think ppl watchin makes me more nervous I will just end up driving the corner hahahahaha I really wana try though I dunno he will prob talk me into it! so Keep that date free & ill msg u on FB to get ya number.
You'll be right Sam, you don't know if you don't give it go as they say. We'll all be there as your pit crew so everything to worry about haha.

Reaction score
Sorry guys was supposed to organise a cruise to Somerset this weekend but all my time has been spent on the dump and cat, namely that bloody cat. Big sorry to Rasi I know you marked it on your calender.