What's new

DJ Set's

Reaction score
Website
www.bebo.com
Country
Hey guys dont know if this might intrest a few of yous or not but worth a shot, on the EpCivic forum I was on for when I had my Civic I used to post up links to the DJ sets I done every month either that were recorded from gigs or from promo's I done, Have been Dj'ing for about 7-8 years started off in Destiny when I was 17 for 8-9 months before it closed down and turned into Sea but over the last year have came back into it and played at alot of big nights in and around Glasgow. The type of music a do for promo's does have some range from the likes of :
Progressive House
Techno
Trance / TechTrance
Hard Dance
Hardstyle
Hardcore

If anyone fancey's me posting up a few sets every month or so then give me a idea of the kind of stuff yous all listen to :rotfl:
Fingers crossed this is ok with the Admin guys on here?
www.bebo.com/Allan_Orr <<< have a few links in my blog to some sets if yous want a quick listen :)
P.s I dont mix the likes of commercial stuff you will get on Radio1 during the day or RnB & Hiphop :wack:

Cheers Guys!

D

djmasterg

Hi its Greg,
I also have a lot of mine dj sets, plus lots of new vinyls on my way - so only one thing i need is some web space or an ftp account to put them up there. Btw, Alan - sorry for not letting you know about meeting, but still haven't fixet this manifold leak, but as soon as I finish it - will let you know.
Anyway - my music style is house (funky, uplilfitng, latino, neodisco).

I hope to get some respone from others music minded here :)

Reaction score
i downloaded that "rectify hard dance 20th feb" some banging choons on that, cheers mate.
would ya have "colours ep orange" by any chance or "disruptor - exposed" have them on 12" myself just not a digital copy
Would take a couple of more sets off ya, of the follow variety if ya had them handy
Techno
TechTrance
Hard Dance

http://www.bebo.com/BlogView.jsp?MemberId=14623846&BlogId=10441400780