What's new

English Car shows

D

Derek

Lads,

I'm hoping to Drive over to one of the engish car shows.

JAE or Ten of the best etc

Any recomendations. I have interest in everyting from Drag to drift to show and shine.

Is there an advent that would have all.

Regards,

Derek

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
damn it....well ten of the best is actually boring i think..maybe JAE as i think a few of us will be going there
but i wanna try a organise a feature during the summer sometime for the S15 so if i do i will let u know and u can come join in mate how does that sound and i try and get it close to some event so u dont waste ur time just coming for one thing :thumbs:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Depends what you want to see. TOTB is good if you want to see cars in action. JAE is THE show if you want to see a lot of Jap cars. Its the one most people try to make (unless you're Kimi :p ). There are lots of traders (though not many 200SX/Silvia traders). There's camping too. Stump up ?15 to join the SXOC and you can put the car on their stand and enjoy food from the Hungry Hundy and get trollied with the club :D

D

Derek

JAE does look to be on top of list because there's others going from my way. Whats on in JAE any comp? Or is it basically park car and drink and do nothing for a weekend? Is there an alternative to camping at JAE?

Derek

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
JAE Website

The alternative is to stay in a Travel Inn, like me :D You'll have to be pretty quick to get it booked though...

Details of events are in the JAE Forums

SXOC details

SXOC said:
JAE 2006

If you haven?t already, please familiarise yourself with the following SXOC guidelines for events staging, please work with us to run this event as seamlessly as possible:

SXOC Event Staging Guidlines

All events for 2006 will be run from these guidelines.

Camping

Camping is PER CAR, so fill it with many people (up to 4) ;)

One days Camping ?20
Full weekends ?20

**Please Note, camping for the full weekend can include Friday to Sunday nights, inclusive**

Tickets are purchased on the gate and you will be wrist banded.

To make life easier, please use the attached "SXOC JAE Entry pass" this is unofficial, but will probably help, and I have mentioned this to JAE and they will be telling the entrance people accordingly, if you are not bringing your Japanese vehicle, please use this pass, and park in the top camping/car park area :)

>>TO BE UPLOADED<

Club Entrance times:

Friday - 7:30am - midnight (security in gate if needed outside of these hours)
Sat 7:30 - midnight (security in gate if needed outside of these hours)
Sun 7:30 - noon (security in gate if needed outside of these hours)

The Layout

It took alot of discussion to get good location for the stand so appreciate it :p

Non-members

Are welcome, if they come in an SXOC car, then there will be no problems. To be on the stand (or any chance there of) will need to join, as the staff will be policing the stand, anyone not meant to be there can and will be removed by the EoE show ground security :eek:

Remember you spouse/lover/best friend is a "member" if they arrive with you :)

Events & Time table

TBC

SXOC Yard of Ale, wheel change challenge:

This is your opportunity to show us your drinking skills and will instantly elavate you above the rest of the competition for the "SXOC most drunk" award.

Simply down a Yard of your favourite beer, prefereably without spilling any, and then make your way, via a series of buckets if needs be, to our hub assembly (Provided by Sideways Danny from Datmo) where a wheel awaits your attention to be changed.

Prize TBC.

The hard stuff!

And finally, throughout the day and in the evening there will be two bars on site, one at the Northampton Suite and the other located in the middle of the Car Clubs area. Aside from a two hour break in the late afternoon these will be serving alcoholic beverages all day Saturday and Sunday. In addition, both will be providing an off-sales service and will take large or bulk orders for your entire club, but you may want to get in early if you want to make sure it's chilled to perfection!

The Weather

http://www.bbc.co.uk/weather/5day.shtml?id=3026

Check it daily as you are aware, weather changes :wack: