What's new

28th-29th May Rotorstock 2006 Jap Show

D

Derek

Tom said:
stupid question who owns what? :rolleyes:
Tom,

Kim's car is on left S15 DET and jono car is on right. Looking well, Where's yere S15oc.com stickers tho :(

J

Jono

Yeah, mine's hidden... I put it on the Fuse Box cover in the engine bay! :thumbs: I like it. Need a smal rear one like Kimi's too.

Kimi - nice to meet you and your chap, if only briefly. We'll chat more at Silverstone :wave:

As for Rotorstock - it was a let down. For exactly the reasons Kimi pointed out. No drag times, drifting was dull at best and not easy to watch. The event was not that well attended and organisation was ropey (had to pay ?20 to get in, then claim back ?10 when you left... that's OK if you came with more than ?10 in your wallet which I did, but it left me short for buying a drink later on etc.)

Stupid RX7 kept dropping its guts all over the drag strip so they kept having to stop the drag to clean the strip. Why let the guy run when he clearly had engine trouble? Stupid. :rant:

Anyway - poor do's I'm afraid. I'd travelled 3.5hrs in a motorhome from Scunthorpe to attend that... wasn't impressed.

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Cars look good together guys :thumbs: Jono seems to have been doing a little wheel spinning in the grass ;)

Will have another Pewter in the pic at Silverstone :thumbs:

J

Jono

:nod: just a little spinning!

That picture at silverstone is going to be LURVELY! :D

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
Jono-

yeah we had to pay ?40 to get in too and claim the ?20 back on the way out :rant:
my m8 followed me in and they only charged him ?20 :eek: ..i must have looked dodgy!
maybe its my skinhead :p :D :rotfl:

i can't believe how many people were taking pics of our cars
we must be famous now :cool:

Nicely-

dont you know pewter is the new black this season

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
No, I'd say that its quite silver :nod: In the same way that Brilliant Blue Titanium Pearl Metallic is 'blue'... :D

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I go with you then nicely hehe
but u gotta know miens not white its pearlescent white hehe :D

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
And my car isn't just black. It's Obsidian black :) . I could scrape of the paint and sell it for Nissan prices being obsidian and all :D :wave:

edit: And for those who don't know what obsidian is (like me before I looked it up) here is a link for you :thumbs:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsidian