What's new

new area

Reaction score
is there somewhere on this forum to see where people are from??
if not i think there should be a section for this, so people and meet people around there area ect.
just an idea :)

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
people generally have thier location under thier name but understandably dont want to be too specific. any slightly dodgy s15 owner that needs bits may be tempted to go and get them from the nearest s15....i know it sounds a bit cynical but i remember someones s15 being broken into for a stereo surround and gearknob :rolleyes:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
There is a meets subforum. If you want to organise a get together, that is the place. As Dean said, most people are pretective of their cars and do not want to give out their exact location.

Reaction score
Country
+1

I saw 2 S15s on the A14 by Cambridge on Friday when i was stuck in traffic on the other side of the road, one was silver and one was white and they both looked super clean even though every other car on the road was covered in crap! :)

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
We made it compulsory for all new members to give a location in their profiles, with a guideline to at least specify a country. If people were helpful, they would also give a town/county/state/province, but you can't force them. This is a global forum, so having separate sections for certain areas is just not realistic for the numbers of people. Remember that an 'area' in one country could fit the UK inside it many times!

TBH, I don't see the fascination with 'spotted' threads either. However, I've added a 'Was It You' section in Meets and Events. We'll monitor how used it is... :)