What's new

3points ?60 fooking hell

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
i was just droping a frd off to get a drink and i didnt notices that it was a no turn left and turned in and the police was there and they said sorry thats a offence and 3fooking points and ?60 fine i fooking hate the fooking cops so gay didnt even get a warning at all..... :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
It happens. If you'd argued, they could have done you for 'driving without due care and attention' and you'd have been worse off... :(

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
didnt argue just tryed to explain i didnt know and its a bit unfairn i understand he just doing his job but its really harsh for just turning left

D

Derek

Shit happens... I've two points for speeding. 92 mph in a 60 zone. In my Almera van. Anyone else has the dreaded points?

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Only the laser and radar parts are illegal. The GPS Gatso and mobile camera bits aren't. Can't really understand the laser and radar law. I thought the object was to get you to drive slower and, therefore, 'safer' (apparently). That's just what you do when it goes off. Just the same as the flashing speed limit signs. You drive slower, job done. Unless, of course, its financially motivated... Surely not though...they said it was to do with safety, not money... :confused:

We all know that its driving attitude which kills, not speed....

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Its a money making Machine, but lets not get into this as this could be the longest thread ever :nod:

We all know how much the govermant make out of it :nod:

J

Jono

The government make money out of it? like some kind of stealth tax? :eek: Well I never... and I always thought they were such a nice bunch of guys.

:hurl:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Jono said:
and I always thought they were such a nice bunch of guys.
They are, they are :nod: So nice they even let criminals go and will shag you if you stand still...

J

Jono

:rotfl:

So nice that if you get a drug habit, a couple of kids and jack in your job at McDonalds... they'll give you a house and money to spend on the drugs! :D

(is that a bit un-PC? .... GOOD!)

A

Anubis

Dont get me started..... I lost 3 points for turning into left when a guy let me in.... cop pulled me over and said I was interfering with traffic.

I ask.... dont I get a warning due to the fact that I have nothing on my license at all.... cop says "Nope... make me more inclined to give you a fine."

Thanks for that... so you're saying, if i had racked up a few fines before hand you would have let me off..... :mad:

I dont know what 3 points means to oyu guys... but to me it is more than half my license. I only get 5 total... i now have 2...... stupid fooking cop on a power trip.