S15/Club Merchendise

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Its all in the announcement :) If you go to the Subs page, you'll see three GBP contribution options: ?10, ?15, ?20. The choice is yours. Sticker comes free with any contribution :)

M

MazzyMan

I am far far away from you guys but if anyone is keen in sending me the stickers, i'd love to paste them up!

J

Jono

Just a thought - would anybody be interested in having club-branded plates made up??? Just a regular square plate I had in mind but with the lightening strike down the side???

I'd be happy to arrange a group buy if people were interested :wave:

T

TonyS15

Just a thought - would anybody be interested in having club-branded plates made up??? Just a regular square plate I had in mind but with the lightening strike down the side???

Yeah defo

Reaction score

lol...

was looking at the sxoc ones...

then started muckin about doin some s15oc designs!!!

Was about the same time i went over a bump and lost my rear one :cry:

Reaction score
?30 from mr plod. take your chances
Im sure you get fined for bald tyres aswell... have a word with yourself! :D

and what are the legalities of a decat pipe pabs????? :D

besides i ordered the completely wrong size plates for mine by accident... didnt even have one on the front for 8 months... Plymouth coppers didnt even bat an eyelid!!!

P

pablo

my tyres are new! cheeky git. i think club merchandise should be kept legal saves any hassle

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
yes ur correct dont wanna be making ilegal plates for the club decat are at ur own risk dont want anythink direct at the club

P

pablo

exactly what i was getting at. tax disk holders, stickers etc are maybe a better approach

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
cuz u cant make legal club plates....
what the call legal is it cant have any other type of patten or writing on otherwise from the plate number and the postcode or name of who made the plates up and maybe GB on the side
if u have a the S sign or S15 owners club on the bottom its still illegal
ive checked up on plates before u got mine done thats why
and the only thing u can do if u want cluv plates is that u can only use them for display when at meets