D1GP june 18th

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
hey u guys u know i love all of u and ur S15 hehe :D
yeh hopefully i can pull this off I want it to be on options video the only S15 owners and at D1GP UK....i think it will be good and ppl will love too see our Silvia's

M

MIHIR AMIN

hey my names mihir would like to go to the d1gp and see some of your s15's. Dont get to see many in london
gunmetal s15 spec r aero

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
hey mate u also have a S15 how comes u didnt join early post somes pics in the members section and introduce ya self

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
sushiming said:
yeh its u topper u sent it to me ages ago hoping i would fall in love with u.....but i rejected you heheh :D ....
PMSL :thumbs: - And no there wasnt any nudity before the rest of you start :no:

Any word on tickets yet??

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
tickets will be on sale from next week but iam trying to sort out parking for inside the venue...so give me till next week some time i think

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
Meddy said:
Kimi as for the pics thread having met quite a few of the folks on here Im not sure we should traumatise other forum users that much. :D
LOL you have not seen me yet...bald and i've put on 1 & half stone in 4 months :eek: :D

MING-

are we all buying our tickets ourselves or will their be a club discount of some sort ?

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Well you better hope they dont go on sale over the weekend and i miss out cause i'm waiting to hear about a club discount :rant:

I'll be on bright and early Monday morning to get mine :nod:

Keep us Posted Ming :thumbs:

M

MIHIR AMIN

yeah sorry havent got round to it yet wanna take some nice pics of my car plus ive only started to modify it :D
need some advice off you guys only the supension has been done and the stero.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
no problem mate thats why this forum is here its too help everyone with all there S15 need and other ones
dont worry mate just post some pics most ppl have just started modding here aswell we share what we all do step by step on here cuz it helps out other to find out how things are done the right and wrong way
....but carefull we have some weird ppl on this forum scots men hehehe joking topper hehe I know ur bigger than me ok :D

J

Jono

Topper said:
I live in Rural Aberdeenshire, think were better off out in the "sticks", if we were in a "residential area" the neigbours would complain more :nod:

Looks like your working on the weight mate :thumbs:

Nice hairdoo :nod:
:eek:

:D

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Seriously now, has anyone bought tickets yet?? See a few SXOC guys are ordering theirs :nod: