What's new

D1GP june 18th

J

Jono

I quite fancy this, how much are tickets - assuming it's possible to get some? :)

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
good news guys tickets are for sale from next week and iam trying to sort out club stand inside the event now...I think we will get it....so put down ur names now....

J

Jono

Well, I can see my name above but I'll put it down 'officially' anyway. I'll have the my partner Emma with me too.

Rock on! :cool:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
come on topper u have to come this year u cant not come..........if i get this sorted it will be inside parking hopefully and even get on to the option videos hehe....drift king might like the S15 owners club and try and get our club in the jap seen aswell.... :nod:

J

Jono

Topper, I'll put you up... got a spare room and we're only 20 minutes drive from Silverstone too. :)

Oh, but only if you don't mind dogs... otherwise you might not like my place! (got 3 dogs :rolleyes: )

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
i can see all the dogs in the video hehe.....i think they will be scare of topper as he is like 6foot something but iam sure he is a BFG Big Friendly Giant hehehe :D

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Jono, thats a good shout mate, we'll see how we go with getting tickets etc 1st, but i'll be sure to give you a shout :thumbs: Plus the missus loves dogs :nod:

Ming, i may be over 6 foot (just) but i'm only 12 and a half stone (of muscle :p ) so i'm not scary :no: Plus i have hair now, i had a shaved head for years, infact i have a young picture of me on this comp, but this thread doesnt need clutter :no:

J

Jono

Room for you and the missus mate (just) in rural Oxfordshire. You're more than welcome - my neighbours will have a fit with TWO S15's and a Skyline parked out front :D (he he, I love annoying the neighbours!)

Only 12.5 stone eh... I'm shorter than 6ft and about 15.5 stone :( That's why I have to have a powerful car - to haul my fat-arse from A>B!

:cry:

Topper

Flying Scotsman
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I live in Rural Aberdeenshire, think were better off out in the "sticks", if we were in a "residential area" the neigbours would complain more :nod:

Looks like your working on the weight mate :thumbs:

Nice hairdoo :nod:

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
yeh its u topper u sent it to me ages ago hoping i would fall in love with u.....but i rejected you heheh :D
hahah just a pic u sent me when we were buying our cars....

Reaction score
Website
www.coordsport.com
theres lots of love in this thread :p and ming you have given me an idea....

....think its time we had picture thread so we all know what each other looks like :cool:

lets scare the kids :whistle: ...i feel a new thread comming

M

Meddy

Ooh just spotted this thread. With the new house and buggering about all over Europe for work I havent been getting on here so much.

Ming pop me down please mate as I'll be going anyway. It'll be nice to get a club stand as we wont have to que to get in. :thumbs:

Kimi as for the pics thread having met quite a few of the folks on here Im not sure we should traumatise other forum users that much. :D