What's new

I know who THE Stig is!

Reaction score
Well, today i spent my day at the top gear test track for the first episode of the new series!

Tune in sunday to find out who!!!!! :D

Was a good day, you'd be amazed just how foul the language in that stuido is before it's all edited! The stuido is also a lot smaller than it seems to be on TV..... probably 20Mx40M...?

Good episode to kick start the new series off another TOPGEAR race.... "set in 1940".

Will upload the pic's shortly.

Reaction score
Ferrari Fxx

New lotus

The stage

Cool wall!

From the first pic'..... that's from one corner of the studio, and you can see the other side. From the 5th pic' you can see from the other corner, to the far corner.... really is quite small.

Reaction score
i originally put my name on years ago..... i got short listed in 2006.... and then got tickets a few weeks back for today.

The studio probably only has.... 200/300 people in it..... and doing only 8ish episodes a series, they're in fairly short supply....

Reaction score
yea, there's a few people who play the stig.... i guess they will just never top this guy, so have said "this is him".

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
:D Dazz, you cant start a theread saying 'I know who the stig is' and then not tell us!! Baaaaad man!!

craig8585

I'm so cool, I have my own fan thread :p
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Country
I reckon its gota be an ex F1 driver due to when 'it' took that Renault F1 car round last year. Current F1 drivers would be too busy.. surely..?

Reaction score
tune in! :D lol it's genuinely a good episode...... plus... any petrol head will watch it regardless....

:D