What's new

looking for the Member "FRONTYARD"

S

sp00n

Hi everyone

I'm looking for the Boardmeber ASIM HUSSAIN aka "FRONTYARD"

He sold me at the End of February some Exhausparts, an OEM ECU und some Airfilterboxstuff.

I paid him the Money (GBP 260.00) immediately as agreed.

After a very long time, he finally sent the package. But for whatever reason the package was returned to his place.
Some days later he told me, he will send the package again and he will make sure, that the package will be declared correctly.

That was on May 1st 2009. Since then he’s not responding to my Mails or my PM on this Board.

Does anyone know this guy? Or is anyone living near the place “longhill road london catford”?
I hope someone can help me out, to get back my money or finally my parts, which I need very urgent!

There will be a reward for those who can help me out.

I’m very sad about the fact that is not possible to trust all of the Boardmembers here. 

F

FRONTYARD

sorry Iam still here I did ship the items out already its the second time now its on its way to you I will send the tracking number when I go to work I do not have it with me. No need to worry Iam not running away no where. It got returned due to the fact I did not declare the items value, I sent it as a gift last time, this time I send it with an invoice.

Thanks

S

sp00n

Still no parts obtained from Mr. Frontyard. :(

what the f**k is going on...

Reaction score
i know this is a serious old post but is this front yard guy the same guy trying to sell bits in the for sale section? Or has all this been sorted