What's new

FAO Mint - as requested, pics of my S14 :)

M

Matt_S

I thought Id trawl thro the pics of the S14 and share a few of them, as Mint commented on a thread the other day he wanted to see pics of it.
So, Ive managed to find the VERY first pic I have of it - when it was still in the salvage yard, the bottom car on a three tier rack. Bought for £1000 (and almost 5 years ago to the day in 2004 that was a PROPER result! :D ).
Needed wheels, a REAL good clean and (for the MOT) a handbrake cable (which I had a spare of cos Id recently broken an S14a) and some water in the washer bottle that had a crack in it ;)
Probably the best £1k Ive spent, even since! :D
SO onto the pics:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Sweeeeeet!!! Love it. Definitely sounds like a bloody good £1k lol, was it totally standard when you got it, or had it already had a fair few things done to it?

Sorry, i didn't catch the thread where it was mentioned.. Do you still own this, or was this before the S15 or whatever? :ghey:

M

Matt_S

I bought it as you see it, with no wheels. Started first time having been stolen and sat for a few mths. It was actualy advertised as an S13. I was looking to reshell my smashed S13 Silgihty with RB powers. Ended up buying this! :D
Id bought smashed cars to break for more money, so even if Id got bored, it was a bloody bargain! :D
It had a MOngoose system on it and a set of Eibach springs, but as it had no wheels and was on blocks, I didnt know until I got it on the ground with wheels on :)

THis was sold last year to a lady from Switzerland. www.driftlady.com is her :)

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
i like it for what it is, but its fair to say your taste has improved massively;)

M

Matt_S

i like it for what it is, but its fair to say your taste has improved massively;)
THe S15 is quicker. THe S14 was a lot lighter ;)
And taste? I was one of the first to go for a lurid colour remember. Back in 2005. Nowadays, every other car is lime/bright/luminous - let alone green!

Dazzoi. Now ya do! ;)

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Ok..

Number 1 : AWSUM
Number 2 : Iv seen this car before ages ago somewhere, Possibly DW? hmm
Number 3 : That colour dude.. on key!
Number 4 : Mad dori skills
Number 5 : Stance on those black rims + kit = win..

awsum!

Reaction score
Country
Matt - Wheres that vid of you on Youtube drifting @ Lydd wearing your awesome gloves ??

M

Matt_S

Jez, it featured Green Day on the backing. ANd all vids with their music on have been removed :(

M

Matt_S

Yeh tell me about it :(

DOnt think I have it as a whole still either, other than some of the fottage I still have on the tapes. :wack: