What's new

Where the f**k is everyone!?

E

Envious

where is everyone this forum seems to have gone so dead.

Just wondered where everyone goes apart from here?:confused:

I like it on this forum but people don't seem to be here anymore.:(

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
yep - its very quiet on here lately, brought this up once already:nod: i really like this forum too but there are only like 10 new posts a day:(

E

Envious

yeh its not good mate!
Its a good little forum shame its soo quiet!

I see your post a lil while back about how quiet it was.

There has got to be a reason why? Is there a forum we dont know about? lol!

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
to be honest i spend a lot of time over on the sxoc now but only because its so quiet here, if there was a bit more going on id hang around, but i only get a couple of topic reply notifications on a given day from here......

Reaction score
I'm here :D Since I looked yesterday there have been 27 threads replied in. Considering its an S15 owners forum, and there haven't been any new S cars since 2002 I guess its not bad :)

M

Matt_S

I dont spend as much time on any of the forums anymore. Used to. Not any more. Just cant be bothered with it all. Lost interest. Hence the car being up for sale.
I prefer CoD and doing stuff to the house now

ANyway, gotta go. Got newly plastered walls to paint :wack:

(and no Im not bull****ting....... )

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I view this forum as a place to go if you need an answer to a question. SXOC has a much wider vehicle base to call upon, so its always going to be bigger and busier. The downside is that its now full of chavs and retards and the staff don't want to say anything to them because they 'have to be tolerant of all types of people' and therefore don't want to be seen offending people. My view is that if people can't string a sentence together and/or want to go to cruises, and/or talk about how they drive their cars in a manner that will see them in a ditch, we'd prefer them somewhere else other than this forum. Also, the accuracy of the info on SXOC has become dubious to say the least.

If you want a chat, SXOC is a better place. If you want to lose your post in about ten minutes, NS.com is ideal :p

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
^ lol, its a bugger getting old Mr.Matt ;)

Tis a quiet forum indeed, I usually bum around on JDMtas boards, Driftworks and SXOC (Including s15oc only 4 boards i check) I like the s15oc tho, As its a forum you can leave for a few days then jump on and catch right back up :D Nice small community really.. Plus you have to remember the s15 still isnt the most common of cars here so there isnt many members as such.

There does however seem to be a load of members browsing who dont have s15's and dont post up.. think there just noseying about :p hehe.

SO TO ALL THOSE READING THIS WHO DONT POST! REPLY PEOPLE!

:D:D:D:D:D

Reaction score
it's quiet but i don't think too quiet! i was on an owners forum before when i had an altezza it was pretty much the same as this one, ask a question here and you'l probably get the answer, instead of the answer and 10 conflicting opinions, i like it

D

daniel83

I´m here like every 30minute or soo. The reason is simple. Out of work.
Also I think that people are lerning how too use the search button.
But still I like this forum. people have answers for almost everything. :thumbs:

M

Matt_S

^ lol, its a bugger getting old Mr.Matt ;)

Tis a quiet forum indeed, I usually bum around on JDMtas boards, Driftworks and SXOC (Including s15oc only 4 boards i check) I like the s15oc tho, As its a forum you can leave for a few days then jump on and catch right back up :D Nice small community really.. Plus you have to remember the s15 still isnt the most common of cars here so there isnt many members as such.

There does however seem to be a load of members browsing who dont have s15's and dont post up.. think there just noseying about :p hehe.

SO TO ALL THOSE READING THIS WHO DONT POST! REPLY PEOPLE!

:D:D:D:D:D

It is undeed young'un! :p

I actually probably come on here more often than SXOC now, as like you say there's LOADS to trawl thro on there.
Back int he day tho when the predecessor to the SXOC BB came alive about 9 years ago, there was only about a dozen or so of us on there and if you think THIS BB is small and not frequented that much, you should have seen that! It was even quieter! :D

M

Matt_S

ANd Mint, before you say 'ah youre getting old n boring' (which I am and fully aware of! :p ) Ive had an S body since WAY before you even thought about applying for a license. :p

E

Envious

Don't get me wrong I like how its not too busy like sxoc etc, but it did used to be a bit busier here.
Just wondered why not all of a sudden. :confused:

But I do like how you basically know everyone on here not just loads of randoms etc
and its not full of useless rubbish, errr like this lol :rotfl:

I use SXOC (used to use it alot, not so much now), Driftworks (not a great deal) and here!
I'm on here all the time :thumbs:, very busy at work haha

subzero

Reaction score
i thought it had been a bit busier of late :D ... sxoc is good but you log on after 2 days for 20 plus pages of new posts .... :rolleyes:

i spend most of my time on irish forums, mainly a site called www.dtdirl.com . lots to look at on that.

Reaction score
Country
I view this forum as a place to go if you need an answer to a question.

If you want a chat, SXOC is a better place. If you want to lose your post in about ten minutes, NS.com is ideal :p
I totally agree with Nicely. Information especially on the s15, I will come here to look for answers. Good luck searching for answers on ns.com!

And the information provided by this forum is far more accurate and related to us S15 owners

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
ANd Mint, before you say 'ah youre getting old n boring' (which I am and fully aware of! :p ) Ive had an S body since WAY before you even thought about applying for a license. :p
lol ;) I wouldnt dream of saying something like that Matt dude, elder's like yourself are the ones i look up to :thumbs:

Your right tho, Iv only been driving for around 4 years now or something T_T Probally just a pup when it comes to the majority s15 owners i think :cry:

This board to me seems real pro, Its one of the first I have come across where there is very VERY little crap being posted up. It seems like a no messing, information only board. Which is great imo.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Also, One thing i found rather interesting about 2 months back. There's a thread in the Offtopic section for Malaysian members which i found to be really active! Iv never read up the thread but its huge lol :p

I thought it was some form of secret hang out zone :) So gonna keep an eye on it lol :D

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
So that could be the answer to the topic. Everyone's is in the west malaysia thread :wack:

Edit: Damn, 85 pages. I guess everyone really is in the west malaysia thread :D