What's new

Where the f**k is everyone!?

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
wooo i've had 5 notifications today :cool: much better conversation to be had on here than elsewhere (forums):thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
I dont spend as much time on any of the forums anymore. Used to. Not any more. Just cant be bothered with it all. Lost interest. Hence the car being up for sale.
I prefer CoD and doing stuff to the house now

ANyway, gotta go. Got newly plastered walls to paint :wack:

(and no Im not bull****ting....... )
Same for me mate, the car is takeing a back seat as i get my house friday and it needs completely gutting, rewired, new kitchen etc etc...and im an IT analyst :eek::rotfl:

Looking forward to doing the chasing :cry:

Reaction score
Country
I love the multinational aspect of this site, esp when seeing all the decent work the chaps in the US are doing :)

The SXOC is too busy for me even though its a great site...i just have too much to do or other avenues of enjoyment to persue than spend all my non working hours on forums.

Reaction score
Yeah i love catching up with this forum aswell, even going back and viewing old interesting threads kills some time aswell, i must say i've read some of the build threads several times, alot of effort and time/money is put into the majority of them (as with alot of cars) and i have great respect for that

I think everyone will agree that it's better to have a small forum without people posting pointless threads, and replying with smilies than a massive one with all that.

One thing i will say (excuse me if i'm talking out of place as i don't actually own an S15 yet) is whether there will actually be any S15 specific meets this year, as i haven't heard anything, and posts regarding JAE, Japfest, etc, etc don't seem to have been overly popular. Assuming i'd be welcome :ghey: i'd very much like to come along if there was to be one in the South East area and have a nosey and a chat to alot of you :nod:

If anyone has any ideas, or anything is being planned it would be great to hear about it!!

:D
Mark

V

vti_coupw

i really like this site im only a member for a couple of months but its very usesull, im on another irish site and would hav over a 1000 posts a day but to be honest its pure ROT, all for sale muck and "look at this on youtube" at least this site its straight up proper info that can be applied to the car and is reliable, especially the older lads who hav the cop on and dont talk ****e, i dont post much but im spending hours searching previous threads and building my knowlegde from that,

subzero

Reaction score
well weve made the trip from ireland the past 3 years to JAE and were in talks again .... i may start a thread on it to see if we have any more interested from our side of the water.

Reaction score
well weve made the trip from ireland the past 3 years to JAE and were in talks again .... i may start a thread on it to see if we have any more interested from our side of the water.
Well. I for one will definately be at JAE this year, it's the one show i'm going to attend. Also, i'll be attending others, aswell as Drift events. Will be great to have a chat to you at JAE if you attend.

:thumbs:

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Yup I'll be at JAE as will Ian with the Blue Spec R ;) So thats 2 on stand for me again this coming year :)

I was trying to organise a photoshoot last year for the s15oc, However, I didnt 'really' know anyone so wasnt able to come to much.. also, I struggled to understand some of the Irish lads tbh ;) hehe.

This year.. over the course of the weekend lets get a full on Shoot organised. It would need to be done on Fri or Sat as sunday we leave early doors.
During Sat you cant 'really' drive around tho, What if all the s15's on Saturday or Friday took a cruise out to find a photo location?

Would be perfect for the site tbh :) More media shots as were (UK Dudes) Getting owned by the lads in Oz .. There's heaps there lol.

subzero

Reaction score
I was trying to organise a photoshoot last year for the s15oc, However, I didnt 'really' know anyone so wasnt able to come to much.. also, I struggled to understand some of the Irish lads tbh ;) hehe.
likewise, took me 10mins to figure out anything your mate was saying ..... sound out though.

@ mark D - nice 1 , met a good few owners last year over the weekend . got some nice ideas, my GF was sick of hearing me say, take another stroll over to sxoc ?

D

david

So that could be the answer to the topic. Everyone's is in the west malaysia thread :wack:

Edit: Damn, 85 pages. I guess everyone really is in the west malaysia thread :D
Now that its brought up why is there a tread for malaysia owners it doesnt seem right to kind of split up the forum like this in my opinion,its like all us irish getting together for a all irish owners visit here stuff.its a wonder this was allowed as i like the idea off everyone sharing the same forum and not keeping to there own.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
likewise, took me 10mins to figure out anything your mate was saying ..... sound out though.
Dude.. i struggle to understand him ;) hehe.. Cam you imagine how the Japanese got on with him when we went to Tokyo haha! Classic!

Awsum tho dude cant wait :thumbs:

Reaction score
Country
Mint - Your mate was struggling to stand let alone talk...and even after talking to him for 45 minutes he didnt even remember who i was the next day !! :)

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Mint - Your mate was struggling to stand let alone talk...and even after talking to him for 45 minutes he didnt even remember who i was the next day !! :)
Haha thats comedy :rotfl: Id like to think even with 2 full days of drink in me I represented myself rather well.. even If i didnt know who was saying what.

Picture the scene lads.. A drunkern glasgow lad on one side, and a quick talking Irish lad the other.. and me in the middle topped up on 2 days worth of Pear cider.. so dam funny!

So bar Topper, Myself and Ian is there anymore s15's in Scotland that anyone knows of? I remember seeing a terrible looking blue Spec S with gragon graphics all down the side of it in Auto trader back before i bought mine. However i dont think hes on here