What's new

Snow!!! :)

Reaction score
Just looked on the met office website and theres warnings out for the south-east England! says there maybe 10-20cm of snow on thursday and maybe more than 25 cm on friday!! :)

Imagine if there was almost half a meter of snow :) hahaha

Reaction score
Country
LOL!

Curious... do they salt the road in the UK as well? My JDM came with snow tyres with badly corroded exhaust and shields...:(
Yes unfortunately they do use salt but i guess its cheap to use but doesnt work for squat when below certain temps. I believe they also mix the salt with a sugery compund so it sticks to the road...and hence your car. Thats why i use the hose to spray it off from under the car and around the arches every week after the have salted the roads.

Reaction score
Website
www.skewer.co.uk
Country
It all melted here yesterday, but Monday was a winner with around 2". I nearly lost the car.

Was amusing watching a delivery van trying to get out of my road though, didn't get any action shots but here's the result of three minutes faffing around

Clear now aswell, dry even, will have to wait and see what tomorrow and Friday brings if the Met Office is right :eek:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Just drove back from Gillingham (Dorset) to Chilmark and its coming down hard. About an inch in half an hour. Settling on the A303 enough that there were no tracks in front of me from the previous car. Anyone who knows the 303 will know that's going some.

Fun drive :p First time I've had to engage high range 4WD instead of AWD. Needed low range 4WD to get onto my drive :D

Reaction score
Thats crazy! Driving into untouched snow!

I love the snow, hope it comes down hard like that in Hertfordshire :)

Reaction score
Country

Year it snowed in new zealand too, way over there on that mountain at some really high altitude....... was about 26 C today