What's new

the forum is so quiet lately.....

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
as above really, is it me or is the forum getting very quiet lately.....quieter than usual:confused:

Reaction score
Country
possibly that every single topic has been covered....

or people have learned to use the useful thread .....???:wack:

Reaction score
I thought this when I joined, I came from the seat cupra forum which is constantly busy. If you arent on there every hour you miss stuff!

It's better to be more quiet than that, but not too quiet....

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
sorry just some of us mods have been busy with moving on in life abit

as me and nicely will be moving but still being around to help as much as possible....

plus just like the market not many ppl are buying the S15 atm so making the market and the forum slower then usual

Reaction score
Sorry, I wasn't talking about mods... I understand they have a life outside the forum, and they still do a great job on here!

Was just agreeing it's a little quiet on here, not necessarily a bad thing!

Last edited:

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Yeah this forum is pretty quiet.

But I'd rather it be quiet and full of useful information than really busy becasue its full of pointless crap threads :nod:

Also there are no where near as many owners of these cars as a lot of other cars, hence why other forums seem to be a lot more busy.

Reaction score
Its more about the quality not the quantity. :thumbs:

Its better than having useless spam threads.:down:

There are also quite a few good alternate Silvia/200SX sites around the net :)

DeanS15

My car is so clean you could eat off it.
Reaction score
Country
maybe its because i like this little forum, its the most grown up one ive been a part of and i would like to see new stuff each time i came on....still wouldnt want to mess it up:)

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
lmao

tis true, the forums are usualy quiet compared to the likes of JDMtas hehe but i like it tbh ;) Its a real friendly forum this one tbh.

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
thats the way ive wanted this forum to end up with useful information and to help other with needs

its to social but yet aimed at giving useful and correct info as before i didnt find the correct and useful info from other 200sx forum as the S15 is a different car to the older style 200sx with its body and other things which they changed to the S15 to make it a better car....

I will be moving away from the uk as from tom but doesnt and wont stop me from still maintaining the site along with nicely and the others

everyone keep up the good work and look after your S15 and please keep them clean i hate to see dirty S15s :nod:

once again thanks all of you for using the forum and keeping it a friendly place:thumbs:

Reaction score
I like this forum. It's not full of 2 emoticon replies like on a lot of other forums.... oops, missed that last one ;)