What's new

Southeast/essex jap meet saturday 31st january

E

essexgt4

Hey guys i was asked to post this on here from someone on sxoc

Right as some of you ma know I organise a regular monthly meet for all you fellow jap enthusiasts in essex and the surrounding areas, well its a new year so lets start things off with a bang and make it a big one and show all the little chavs that jap power rules.
It's a good laugh and everyone is well behaved and friendly so hopefully we shall see you there.

The details of the meet are :-

Starts at 21:00hrs and is located at the thurrock services on the m25 and a13 junctions 30(southbound) and 31(northbound)

we will be parked in the main car park area and you should be able to see us from the moment you pull into the car park,

I will be convoying as always to the event from the BP on the a414 just outside of Harlow with a few of my mates, if you wish to join us you are more than welcome but please contact me before hand so i know you are coming and especially if your running late so we can wait for you, we will be meeting at the BP garage 20:00 for a 20:30 depart

As always i can be reached on 07897434353 to answer any questions or bendeighton@hotmail.com

I am going to be posting the info for this event on a vast number of jap forums so that the numbers will be good, but if you are on a forum and don't see this info please let us know and we can get it posted on there.

so lets kick off with a names list
1) Essexgt4

Reaction score
I'll be going :) I'm coming from around the hatfield area if any one wants to convoy down

1) Essexgt4
2) C1TPT

E

essexgt4

hey fella good to see ur coming would u mind if i had a look around ur car and had a sit inside as at the moment im really considering selling my four and getting one?

Reaction score
Yeah of course mate! I'll take you for a spin if ya like :)

Be warned though..... you will want one even more once you've been in one :p

E

essexgt4

lol the handelling will have to be spot on to impress me as the four handles exceedingly well