What's new

mintofruit now up

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Just fun chief ^_^ Really excited now, Just packing and got my yen etc sorted yesterday. Gotta go take off my rocker cover tho as a mate's doing it up for me while im away.

But yeah, Thanks for the comments on the blog. Its actually good fun to update etc, Who'd of thought id enjoi it with no coding involved hehe.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
nah dude on myspace + facebook tho..? if your on i'll send you my details.

Updated my blog today with pics from last night. Im bringin a laptop and card reader so keep checking daily for updates on my Japan trip

subzero

Reaction score
dude, cool site , lovin the updates, i recognise the dude you went to juuupan land with , he was at jae right, sound out dude ( hard to understand ha ha but i got the hang of it after a while)

you gonna up all you tas pics there ??

any place to leave a comment on a photo or anything like that in the pipeline ...

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Yeah dude i was with Ian at JAE, So you probally spoke to me too.. infact, Yeah your the Irish dude haha.

Yeah you should be able to comment on the blog dude, Go to a photo then scroll down ;) i think so anyway lol.

Im working on getting all the pics up just taking some time :S hehe.

subzero

Reaction score
Yeah dude i was with Ian at JAE, So you probally spoke to me too.. infact, Yeah your the Irish dude haha.

Yeah you should be able to comment on the blog dude, Go to a photo then scroll down ;) i think so anyway lol.

Im working on getting all the pics up just taking some time :S hehe.

yeah man i was chatting to ye for a short while , nosing round your motors L) . ye prob found it hard to understand me too ha ha .

i had my s15 over for the weekend(twas all the way down at the black corner) thats the last time ive properly drove it :( . must get the finger out and sort the niggly bits that need doing , and stop putting money into the trueno.