What's new

G'day all and well done

F

FLY 200

Great job guys was registered before but it is very interesting to see how many s15 fanatics there are out there, i believe a dedicated forum and group such as this is awesome and invaluable source of information and a bloody good laugh. fantastic job to all those envolved in putting the whole thing together,friends and i have talked about the idea for ages but you guys got off your butts and did it, i look forward to a long relationship with s15 owners club and its members................well done :wave:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Welcome back! :wave:

It was Ming who got off his butt. I just moulding his original idea and forum into this forum. :)

I'm hoping that, because our members also belong to other forums (incorporating S15s) all over the world, they can call upon info there to answer questions and queries here. This should build up the knowledge base here and save people having to trawl through a dozen other forums. :) This is what I tend to have to do if its an S15 specific problem, due to the small numbers of them in the UK.

N

NAWTII

hey there... yeah i reckon this is a great idea im usually in other forums looking at other cars but this was a great idea