What's new

VZR PULSAR OR ALMERA GTi!

D

david

As ye know my s15 is sold because i need most off the money for deposit for my house in the next few months but was thinkin off buyin a small money nissan for everyday as iv some one too buy my current everyday car(carina E 2.0i) so what ye think almera Gti(150bhp) or pulsar vzr(175bhp) the gti would be cheaper off course but the vzr has more bhp out off a smaller engine 1.6!
I know there no s15 but i think there both nice small cars and have both realiable motors.
What ye think???

Reaction score
a pulsar man, cheaper tax, quicker and it would be much easier to sell eventually than an almera

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
I like both a lot but I'd say go with the VZR. Did Sarah every get onto you about your S15? I haven't talked to her in a while so I dunno if she has the VZR sold but I can ask her, I forget the spec but its a mint VZR in blue, think she's in Limerick...

D

david

No didnt here from sarah but it didnt matter cause it sold the day after i was talkin to u anyway.
Vzr 99s are making around 5-6 euro but the way times are now they will be bought less than that.Almera Gti 99 are only making around 3-4 thousand euro so its hard too know. wonder which is the better engine sr20de or the sr16ve.Would be lookin for one off ether in standard spec. the engine is fairly impressive in the vzr cause its(SR16VE)vvl two stage lift, and lot more power than the sr20 and as ye said smaller tax!
@ matt ye the vzr is the N15 model.
Did anyone ever drive ether??

Last edited:
D

david

Ye the vzr is impressive looking as for the civic i really dont like them:hurl:

D

david

Thanks for the offer but im more off a jap lad! my girlfriend loves them GSi s tho but she is on her first year driving so thats out!

W

WATDA

VZR's are awesome cars, theres tons of them over here in NZ. They are a little lacking in the power department. Lots of the guys over here are putting in SR20VE's and putting the 1600cams in. Then they start to really boogy

D

david

Just got my new daily driver :nod: Almera Gti 99 in red. Went to the uk on monday picked it up and got the boat back monday nite late. good straight one with 89k on it and FNSH.All i need to do is paint back bumper as its marked.went for the Gti over the vzr because its half the price and i have a thing for SR engines.:smitten: