Swedish GTR High performance tour

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Just came back from Gothenburg where Nissan had invited me and a bunch of other GTR fans and soon to be owners to see the first GTR on Swedish soil as far as I know. The Swedish Nissan HPC will handle the orders from Sweden, Norway and Denmark and they've sold a total of 36 units. 34 in Sweden, 1 in Norway and 1 in Denmark.

I just have to say OMG!
The pictures doesn't do the car justice in any way. The car looked ace and nowhere near as large and bulky as it does on most pics :thumbsup:

I have a load of pictures on a borrowed camera. I will take a day or two to get them up here, but I'll add it to this first post later on :)

The car was a USDM ultimate silver premium. The Swedish chief (or chiefess or whatever you call a lady chief) was there aswell as a french guy which I think was the product chief for the GTR.

Well I had a very good time and met a few soon to be GTR owners.

Pics will be up tomorrow night or wednesday

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Finally some pics.

I've resized them.
The rest of the pics are here My photoalbum
under "GTR VIP visning"

Arrived at the HPC after a 480km drive

Some food...

and drinks awaited us.

And this of course.

The had an exhibition with parts in it.

And after a while the unveiled the car.
Enjoy :)

Trial_S15

Reaction score
Website
www.modifiedmotors.ie
Country
Yeah I've seen a couple in the flesh here in Ireland and they are incredible looking. I've only seen them in two colours, that silver & black. All I can say is wait until you see it in black :nod: :thumbs: :notworthy: :smitten::smitten::smitten::smitten:

Edit:

Not that silver actually, a darker shade - see pic. Also, the JDM version has clear lenses over the indicators (on the side @ the front & rear) I think they look much better than those bright orange ones....

It still looks better in black though!!!

Last edited:

subzero

Reaction score
some size of a car tho, but after seeing it on topgear , performance wise how can you argue.

seen a few here in ire at shows and at JAE but they havent grown looks wise on me at all.