What's new

JAE

L

Lee75

Japanese Auto Extravaganza is (i think) the biggest show of the year :) its at The East of England Showground, last years was huge :cool:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Yep, the nuclear wasteland again... :p

I'll be there in my rep capacity for the SXOC. I'll be on the stand, but will have S15OC stickers onboard. :D

Japanese Auto Extravaganza (JAE) 2006 is confirmed!

Last year we had over 3500 club cars and 2006 promises to be even bigger with more clubs registered already.

For 2006 JAE will be staying at the new, bigger venue, The East of England Showground. But for 2006 we now have even more to do with more activities for clubs, more activities for enthusiasts and better facilities.

JAE 2006 will take place from Friday 21 July 2006 to Sunday 23 July 2006

Last year we proved the new, secured venue is large enough to hold ALL car clubs/traders and have a designated camping areas. We know we did not get everything right and so have made some changes for this years event. Now there will be separate, smaller trade areas, dedicated autojumble, even more camping space, a fun fair, fireworks, film show, disco and a heck of a lot more! But we will still have the relaxed, friendly atmosphere, chilling out by barbecues and generally having a fun time messing about with all things Japanese and wheeled!

It's official! JAE is the largest Japanese Car Show anywhere in the world!
Here's the SXOC photos thread from last year's.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I won't. I just do Japfest and JAE. Won't go anywhere near the Trax Chavfest anymore either...

May go to a couple of D1GB sessions though... :)

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
shall we organise a to go to D1GP again this yr then but make sure we meet up right I might see if us S15Oc can get special parking inside what u guys think of that?

sushiming

🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
cool i will try and get something sorted with the guys at silverstone or the D1GP guys...as I think they would like to have some lovely S15 on show aswell... :D