What's new

Miguel's threats thread (moved from the Ebisu thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Oh no.. look what iv started >.< hmmm....

em, *thinking there must be a way to stop this fighting* - I dont wanna see the s15oc close down, even if Nicely aint a fan of my green tie wraps. ^.^'

Hopefully this wont be taken too much further as to be fair im almost more than 100% confident not one person that has posted 'useful' information has actually met Miguel, And in his defense, it was brought back up when I mentioned his name to which i wasn't aware was a problem in the first place. So this all rised again when someone (cant remember who) warned ME not to talk about him. If i thought he was a dodgy character i wouldn't have gotten in a drift car with him and gone 100+mph sideways lol.

Id rather not get involved in this too much as i have no reason too, however i feel the majority of the content within this thread has alot of people who are just adding fuel to the already ablaze fire and imo.. its not 'really' helping situations.

I dont want to take sides in the slightest but id like to make a point that now adays content within the forums can be taken legally. I have been through this on a previous board where court cases where involved and it IS actually taken surprisingly seriously im afraid, I just wanted to make people aware. Hopefully this can be sorted out with Nicely and Miguel tho.

Sorry again for sparking this up to Nicely and Miguel.

Reaction score
Country
Close down the forum ??? Only if the owner was to cave in to these weightless threats. I struggle to see a basis for court action on slanderous material being made available where none exists! Peoples opinions are simply that.

Reaction score
I hate it when mcdonalds serve me stale food and i loath halfords for making me wait at the till for what seems an age and for having clueless staff but strangely enough I dont see them on here threatening me with legal action. Id advise anyone wishing to buy a burger at mcdonalds to think twice. I would also advise anyone against getting a halford cronie to change your windscreen wipers. ....Am I going to jail? Get mine and everyone elses point Miguel? Everyone is entitled to an opinion. I showed this to my cousin who happens to be a lawyer and even he suggests you stop wasting your time as this will surely be laughed at and thrown out by the courts. And to think I was going to order some tail lights off you...

Last edited:

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
Mint. There are often two sides to people, especially when they get in keyboard warrior mode. Being a forum moderator for quite a few years, I have come to realise that someone who is quite amiable and friendly in the flesh can be completely different on a web forum with the entire internet hiding them. And it can totally depend on the circumstances of the meeting as to how someone can be viewed.

I heard yesterday of yet another UK forum Miguel has taken this approach with. I understand that he received pretty much the same reaction as here.

Reaction score
Mint this really is not your fault it is personnal opinions on here that have been voiced and as Nicely said it all depends on the context of the situation you are in

Reaction score
i think they do! LOL it's 2 smiley's beating each other with keyboards! lol a bit like this one... but keyboards instead....

or there's this one

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
I think this whole thing would have been avoided (and Miguel would have received a lot of respect) if Miguel said in his first post, I met Mint, we had a great day and here are some pics. Everyone would have though, how cool. But instead he started going on about how everyone was saying bad things about him. The reason I responded is that there was no need for that in this thread and I was in the mood to tell him so.

He may be a great guy in person, but unfortunately, he has not presented himself that way on the forum.

Keyboard warrior mode . :rotfl:

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
EDITED

Better to say nothing at all - and that isn't directed at any particular party. This thread is all wrong.

I love cars and hate politics. Hope it ends here. Can't it be locked??

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.