What's new

Nungen Performance

Darren_S15

Club Event Orgainser
Reaction score
Country
Has anyone ever had any bad experiences with Nungen Performance before?

Can PM me if you do not want to post it publicly.

Darren

Reaction score
Country
I got my Greddy exhaust from them no probs, and ive got a Greddy Profec Spec B II EBC on the way from them.

You ordered something mate ?

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
I used them alot in the past. I've always recieved my stuff from them and the have good prices. But delivery is pretty slow. The average for my orders was about 3 weeks untill I had the stuff. One time it took 2 months though. Didn't answer my enquires with parts which wasn't listed. Well one was answered about 6-8 months later.

But if you don't mind to wait for the parts nengun is a good and easy to use choice. I personally prefer Perfectrun because of the faster delivery times.

Reaction score
i always use perfect run. GREAT contact, will mark as "warranty returned auto parts" and "mark down" the value on EMS shipping label incase of ****ty taxes.

i'm awaiting a package from them within the next week! :D

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I take it you mean Nengun rather than Nungen? What others have said really. If you don't mind waiting, they are fine.

RHD weren't particularly speedy for me either. AND they didn't follow very clear instructions I put on the order.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
I take it you mean Nengun rather than Nungen? What others have said really. If you don't mind waiting, they are fine.

RHD weren't particularly speedy for me either. AND they didn't follow very clear instructions I put on the order.
You have to remember Nicely that they dont stock these parts, They have to order them in after payment is received, Then forward them on to the other side of the world.

I have bought a lot of RHD, and the delivery has always been fine. I just got me my Visors from Perfect Run and took no less time tbh. Still quick tho imo. Both quality companie's but its happy browsing between them all.

Iv never bought via Nengun due to horror storys of the sheer length of time it takes to get parts here but again.. no experience for my self so cannot comment.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I do understand this, and Nengun have even explained it to me when I took issue with them over how long it took them to deliver my clutch and fly. TBH, however, that's not my concern. If RHD and Nengun's competitors can obtain and supply parts quicker, its their concern. And not following instructions isn't good for business.

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
They didn't mark the box with the wording I asked. Made £70 difference... :annoyed: And gave an air of disinterest when I complained about it.

Reaction score
Country
Im hoping Nengun follow my instructions to avoid the extra 'costs'. Are they usually good for doing this ?