What's new

This site seems to be far superior than the sxoc!!

Reaction score
Just though i'd say that... never noticed the layout when you click view profile!
I thought this was the say layout as the sxoc??

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
The forum has just been upgraded to the latest version of vBulletin (3.7.0) which has a few twiddly-bit changes. Hadn't noticed the profile one till you said :p I much prefer the WYSIWYG reply box on here. Its much more helpful than SXOC, who have this option disabled.

Reaction score
I'll vouch for that, i sold mine, now i have a S13, so i thought i would get on the SXOC more.......there all rather mean, and not very clued up at all, "just make it fit" seems to come up alot....or "gaffa it on" is another popular one :D

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
To be fair, there is a great deal of knowledge on SXOC. Unfortunately, the ones who know what they are on about have got sick of posting up solutions to questions, only for their answers to be buried under a mountain of replies which are complete bollocks. I've experienced it first hand and spoken to many others who have got so sick of it that they no longer bother to reply...

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
To be fair, there is a great deal of knowledge on SXOC. Unfortunately, the ones who know what they are on about have got sick of posting up solutions to questions, only for their answers to be buried under a mountain of replies which are complete bollocks. I've experienced it first hand and spoken to many others who have got so sick of it that they no longer bother to reply...
You should invite them to join here :D
I guess it comes with the large amount of users. Most large forums are like that while the smaller forums are friendlier in my experience.

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
that is why I am here. It's a damn good forum. except for those poms :p

Reaction score
that is why I am here. It's a damn good forum. except for those poms :p
Im sure you aussies are our cast offs!!! :p

The S15OC is friendlier and its great we have so many users around the globe! Once ive found out its safe for me to go to oz i will be looking some of you aussies up!

Im ot quite to sure how i manged to get so involved in helping out with the events on the SXOC else i'd be on here alot more! But soon i'l have more time to be on here and destroy your eyes with baby blue paint!

Reaction score
Yes Nicely....i didnt mean my comment to sound quite so blunt :eek:
I fully agree there are alot of guys on there that know there stuff, but as you said.....alot of them dont, and post stupid replies :down:

Also, as said earlier, thats the problem you get with a forum with so many members. shame really coz 90% of SX'ers i meet are really nice chaps.

I miss my S15 and i miss this friendly forum :(

M

Matt_S

As one of the first to start posting on the SXOC and its predecessor site(s) I for one cant be bothered anymore. I tend to get PMs now for information and advice. Which is flattering, but also a bit annoying, as I dont come on the forums as much as I used to.
Im bored with it all tbh. And Im seriously considering selling up all together.

Ive met a lot of good freinds thro the site and the ones that matter are not gonna be affected if I sell up.

Nine years is a long time to be playing with these fcuking cars!

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
I think if forums annoyed me to the degree that I wanted to sell up, I'd stop going on the forums....

I have taken an increasingly back seat role on the SXOC. I'm the S15 mod over their, but have very little to do, as most of the S15 guys come over here more now. Its not something I set out to do, but I'm rather glad its happened, as its quite annoying having S13/14 owners posting up incorrect S15 knowledge.

Matt is a prime example of how it should be done. I noticed him joining in on S15 threads and adding to his knowledge. He was then in a good position to give accurate S15 specific answers :thumbs:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Im sure you aussies are our cast offs!!! :p

The S15OC is friendlier and its great we have so many users around the globe! Once ive found out its safe for me to go to oz i will be looking some of you aussies up!

Im ot quite to sure how i manged to get so involved in helping out with the events on the SXOC else i'd be on here alot more! But soon i'l have more time to be on here and destroy your eyes with baby blue paint!
We may be cast offs, but you guys should have left us there and you guys come over here!!! you lose :p

It's safe to come to oz (relatively safe) I am sure that we can get a few coldies ready for your arrival.

J

JDM JUNKIE

Just though i'd say that... never noticed the layout when you click view profile!
I thought this was the say layout as the sxoc??
Yeah I just found the album feature on the profile page last week, and added some quick pics. That's a really cool feature!

M

Matt_S

I think if forums annoyed me to the degree that I wanted to sell up, I'd stop going on the forums....
The forums dont annoy me persey(sp). Ive just lost interest in the cars! Maybe Im finally getting old, but I dont have the enthusiasm I had before. WHat I was sayign about PMs, I tend to get them on SXOC askign for advice, as theyve read my posts and like what they hear/see and somehow seem to think I know what Im talking about/doing....:D Where they get that Idea from I dont know LOL! ;)

Matt is a prime example of how it should be done. I noticed him joining in on S15 threads and adding to his knowledge. He was then in a good position to give accurate S15 specific answers :thumbs:
Err, yeh, whatever you say Christian. LOL :D

Ive found a few more things that are different on the cars since I bought mine. Rear hubs being the latest example. One day Ill make a list of everything Ive noticed thats different from 14-14a-15 :)