What's new

Jae 08

J

Jono

I agree with Nicely - last decent JAE was at Billing. I've not thought much at all of EoES JAE's at all.

But you lot need to have some kind of meet so I can come by and drool over your cars! :D I'm missing my Silvia :(

T

TonyS15

I won't be bothering. May well try to make the SXOC Weekender, as this should actually be a half decent event, unlike JAE...
I think i will be joining you this year, seems like a good event and not meaning to digress the thread but possibly an attempt to encourage more S15OC members to come as i dont think there has been a big collective of S15's in the UK for a while now.

Reaction score
I must admit, i think JAE has been getting worse each year!!! the only good thing about the show 2 years ago was the hurricane and nearly getting hit by a tent lol, last years was indeed.....chav infested, lots of chrome & bling & im sure 75% of people there had suburu jackets on.
Ive usually really enjoyed & supported the japanese car shows, but, with jap cars being increasingly popular, along come the chavs, seems to be turning more into max power these days!!!!
The only show that i recommend (in my opinion) is Rotorstock, been to all of them and they know how to put a show on, much more going on rather than just posing.
:nod:

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
I must admit, i think JAE has been getting worse each year!!! the only good thing about the show 2 years ago was the hurricane and nearly getting hit by a tent lol, last years was indeed.....

lots of chrome & bling & im sure 75% of people there had suburu jackets on.
Well first off the huricane was awsum lol flying tents etc was like a super mario game.

As for the chrome... if you didnt like that, you'd hate Japan mate.

All this 'jdm' crap we have over here, it aint in the slightest 'JDM' at all... And as for the Scoob owners.. couldnt agree more lol!