What's new

What would be your next car after the 15 ?

Reaction score
that will look like daddys car for u buddy haha u look so young hahah
haha, comin' from grandad lookalike you! HAHAHAHA if i said 318, i'd give you that...

M3 is more "flashy ****" lol. everyone hates M3 drivers... but i don't care! LOL

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
and then buy another S15? :p

T

tefu

rofl @ S16

for me will be
370Z
R34 GTR
R35
S2000 (hopefully Honda will release a new model.... that can take a decent wheel offset)

M

Matt_S

THink I might scrap the BMW idea now (even though theyre getting reallu cheap now for the bigger engined cars.
THinking Audi S3 now instead :)

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Well. I'm probobly going to try and sell the S15 and RX7 this spring. After those are gone I'll get rid of the Golf too.

Been looking into getting a Mitsu FTO GPX manual as a daily driver. Either that or an EVO 5 GSR but they cost alot more. Just as a fun daily driver. On weekends and evenings I'll be GTRing :D

Might also buy a Silvia S13 for track and drift but I'm not sure. Can't afford a garage and having a track car without a without a good place to work at it just sounds like a bad idea to me.

Might do small mods to the FTO and have that as a track and road car instead.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
I dont think they made EK9 in 96, earliest one are 97....
well an early spec EK9 96-98 if were getting technical lol. Funny how things change so much tho, Im now thinking on getting a Spec R in Japan now - the prices are stupid low atm, I think the EK9 has now been swapped out for an EG6 SiR-II after a brief meeting with the guys building it with me.

And instead of a sil80.. i think im going VIP Dori Spec, Aristo....... is where its at :rotfl:

S

StarletRick

i think ill end up with a gtr, because its just awesome... i still have a a good long life left in the s15 though. its too pretty to think about getting rid of yet ^^