What's new

Taking orders hehe

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Hey guys, i know im not a trader on here, but i dont plan on trading i just wanted to lend a hand.

Basically im away back to Japan in May for another trip out (need some takata's for the pass side hehe!) Now basically i just wanted to know if there was anything you guys wanted back from Super Auto bacs?

i.e. Boost gauges / Turbo Timers / Airfreshners (lol) etc.. let me know and if its small things i'll just use my money and you can buy it off me when i get back if its big or expensive then you can pay me before i go.

Cheers folks. Hope this dosnt brake any rules :thumbs: Since its a one off :wave:

Reaction score
Country
Nice one :thumbs:

How easy is it for 4 x 750cc Nismo Injectors, or a decent boost controller ?(what do people reccomend ?)

Id be happy to pay you a deposit just so you can be sure i wont back out :).

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
yeah well my plan would be to get some stuff i know i can sell that way i wont come back with heaps of stuff sitting about for ages lol. Boost controller wouldnt be a problem, i'll need to brush up on my Japanese skills for asking for the Injectors lol.

P

Pazz

I'd be interested in a couple of Defi guages and control unit V2 :D Not sure how much cheaper they would be from Super Auto Bacs. Very kind of you Mint to offer this by the way! Top bloke :thumbs:

P

Pazz

How come your going then? Work thing? Family thing? Or just another parts run?

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
hey minty bring me some 18" volks in the suitcase :D
lmao.. i'll see what i can do ^_^! lol.

but in all seriousness i recon if i have a word with my j-girl (speakin to her now) maybe she could send an alloy home each week or something as a 'gift' lmao..

i'll let you know :thumbs:

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
iv no idea mate lmao!! But im a small underweight scot boy who works with helicopters ^_^ lol!

Ok lads update.. i fly outa here on the 5th of May (arrive 6th) and im there till the 15th. So get your orders in lol and i'll make up a list on what to get.

I'll have my Japanese translator with me (Kimishima mmm) lol so shouldnt be too bad at getting the parts (i hope :p) Im going with a mate so he's going to help me out with buying the parts and we can sell when we get back