Merry christmas and a happy new year!

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
Just wanted to wish everyone a merry christmas and a happy new year. Alot of people are going away so I thought that I would do this with time to spare :)

Just got a christmas bonus from work too which I don't know what to spend it on.
Maybe some S15 love or maybe a new 40" LCD TV for the bedroom. Lol. Can't decide. Maybe I go with the boring alternative and repay some of my loans. But wheres the fun in that ;)

Reaction score
Country
God jul och gott nytt ?r :)

Gratz on the bonus..i would personally say that you should use it to pay towards a loan, i hate being in debt. Plus you are already going to be getting goodies from everyone else :).

I was hoping to have my S15 by now as a nice pressie to myself...hasnt worked out that way though. Never mind, means ive had more time to buy goodies for it and saves me bending it round a lamp post during the winter months :D

To everyone else...

HAVE A GREAT XMAS AND NEW YEAR !

http://216.239.59.104/soundfiles/christmas/hppyxmas_sv.mp3

Yakozan

Sweedish Chef
🔥 Contributing Member 🔥
Reaction score
Website
www.s15oc.com
Country
jeez8553
Ah. Swedish is finally starting to take over :p
The bonus wasn't really that much, I was also planning on using most of the leftovers after I sell the skyline to pay off loans.

Topper
I'm really tempted by the TV. But then I have a 720p projector with 90" motorized screen in the living room. So don't know how much I would use it. But a could really use a flat TV as I can put it on top of a drawer which is a big no no with my current fat edition one unless i bought a mahoosive drawer.

tough one. i might look up a cheap crappy 32-37" LCD TV and spend the rest on the loans :)

Reaction score
Country
tough one. i might look up a cheap crappy 32-37" LCD TV and spend the rest on the loans :)
I brought a hanspree 32" LCD to mount in my bedroom. Its excellent quality and cost ?300. Not sure if you can get them in Sweden but i thoroughly reccomend it, as good as far more expensive screens ive seen.

Last edited:

meddler

It's not easy being a green text speak nazi
Staff member
Reaction score
Country
Merry Christmas everyone. Have a good one!

LuPix_S15

Banned Toyota Lover
Reaction score
Website
www.lupix.co.uk
Country
Merry Crimbo folks!!!! :D

My New Year's resolution is to spend more time on S15OC cos I've been away for a bit doing other stuff... :nod:

Now that I'm getting new rims, getting back into car photography, signing up for track days and desperately saving for a Nurburgring trip which should take place end of 2008, I'm gonna start giving some more TLC to my baby Silvia lol?!

My best mate and fellow petrolhead should be getting his RX-7 imported by April/May next year so there'll be some midnight blasts around the Midlands I tell thee haha!! :)

Reaction score
Country
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

*moment of silence*

May the mods that we do to our cars go smoothly and car is in healthy state in 2008. Amen.

elizium

Reaction score
Website
www.mys15.org
Seasons greetings from the office!!! It always feels strange to work on Christmas day.... still mustn't grumble, public holidays here start on the 1st January and run until the 9th :) :)

My bonus has been well spent half on a new Vertu for the wife to help with my guilt, the other half on a parts for the S15 causing my guilt :)

Hope everyone has a great day...

Reaction score
Country
Hes just jealous he missed the traditional Xmas day downpour :p

....yes it did rain, most of the day!! :rolleyes: