What's new

Lost your GTR?

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Hmm, Ok i was speakin to Cam, Doug and Thacko about this today, Basically my work mate knows of a Skyline R33 iirc GTR that has been sitting at his flat's private car park for over a year now..

police have been round and took pics but they aint interested.... he took some pics in today for me to see as he said its similar to my new car.. amazed to see the GTR badge on the back tbh

Only got two pics up but the car's number plate read "K7 GTR"

Now SOMEONE must know who's this is / was and whats happened to it, let the power of the forums arrive and everyone ask around!!!

That is all .. Oh its in Aberdeen by the way! lol
-Mint

Reaction score
LOL weird!

it's running GTR brembo's... so chances are swinging to the fact that it is a GTR.... haha

Nicely

Moving on...
Founder of S15OC
Reaction score
Website
www.jull.net
Country
If the police have been to take a look, they'd have checked for ownership and must be happy. Because its not on a public highway, they aren't interested.

I contacted the police about a Vitara which was parked outside my house last year. Was owned by an old bloke who was seen going and starting it every month or so. He hadn't been seen and the car hadn't been touched for around six months. The council only cared that it had a current parking permit and the police only cared that it was taxed. Someone had already broken a tail light on it from crap parking, so I let a tyre down (the rubber had started to perish) and contacted the police again to say the vehicle was on a public highway and defective. They STILL didn't really want to do anything till I said that the elderly owner hadn't been seen for six months and could be dead... Don't know what happened, but it was moved within a week never to be seen again.

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
Yeah its a GTST (Badge on both doors) Also the arch's arnt flared enough to be a GTR.

Im been working hard today at the DVLA and the Vehicle Enquires guys to get this sorted out, Going in past it after work tomorrow to get the VIN number y0! ^_^

Reaction score
Country
Are they? Cause the nismo indicator that I got says it's for R34/S15. Didn't say it fits the r33 gtr as well. U learn something new everyday aye

mint

Reaction score
Website
www.JDMtas.com
:D awsum!

lol there has been a hell of a load of storys came out the latch now on this thing tbh, one about a dude who owns it whos in the army in iraq and he's 7ft tall so kinda been thrown a threat not to touch it lol.