What's new

What would you buy for your S15...

P

Paddy

We in the UK don't have an issue with the JDM cluster. They turn into 180mph clusters once the converter is fitted :) The Nismo one would be 280mph!! Which is slightly pointless... :p
works grand for Ireland... we're in kph over here since 2005. 280kph is just about perfect :) and it says nismo on it :nod:

Reaction score
I've got the Nismo, so probably Carbon Surround or Cooling Panel, canards, carbon trunklid and spoiler, and anything else carbon for the interior, carbon bumper exhaust thingy, carbon doors. You get the drift carbon FTMFW.

S

sillbeers15

A F-Con V-pro 3.24 set up would be nice for me.
-sillbeers15

I've finally got my Christmas present early....an F-Con V pro 3.24 w. 740cc inj, Twin power, EVC V.....I managed to squeeze out another 20% power from my previous PFC set-up. Which means I get 380whp at 85% inject duty cycle from the 740s resulted on my last dyno run.

I will keep you guys posted on the pics of installation.

Now on my wish list is to have my set of RE55S (225/40/18 and 265/35/18) to arrive soon....else i'm having a difficult drive as I'm still getting wheel spin on 3rd gear with my S03s.

Reaction score
Website
www.hoodoo.co.nz
Country
Hmm.. for parts probably either a nicer nismo front strut tower brace, or a cusco carbon fibre rear strut tower brace; for bling I'd go for light neutral metallic tints on side and rear windows.

J

jdm-yo!

A good clean, after all the salt they've put on the roads! :annoyed:

Last edited:
B

baynz

id get a ss tubular manifold as my cast 1 has a small crack in it. been on ths performance to get 1 from there but they havent got an add to cart option for their tubular manifolds so im a bit frustrated atm.